[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐢𝐧] ❝𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬❞

Ship: Seungmin × Hyunjin

Genre: Fluff

Contains: blowjob, confession.

Seungmin's pov ;

"Hyunjin , please, ahhhh" I moaned when hyunjin teased my nipples. He is such a tease. I ran my hand through his beautiful long hair as he was kissing down my stomach.

"You are so beautiful jinnie, so pretty" hyunjin smiled beautifully making my heart skip a beat. I love this beautiful man infront of me very much.

"Ahhh jinnie slowly" I moaned when he started to stroke my hard cock. "Mmm , ahhh jinnie-

I abruptly woke up from my wet dream when I heard jeongin's dolphin scream wondering what made that little fox scream in the morning. I looked down only to see a tent in my sweatpants.

Ugh! Hwang Hyunjin what are you doing to me!!

I fetched my phone from the bedside table and it showed 8.10 am. I felt my lips stretching in a smile without my knowledge when I saw hyunjin's good night message.

I know we basically live in same dorm but still his silly messages makes my heart flutter. This is the effect he has on me.

"Great now I have to take care of my problem" I groaned and got down from my bed and dashed towards the restroom before anyone spots me with my hard on.

On my way to the restroom I saw jeongin and minho hyung sitting on the couch and watching tv. Jisung, changbin, felix and chan was seated on the dining table chatting about some gossip.

Hyunjin was nowhere to be found. Hmm maybe he is still sleeping I guess. I quickly ran to the restroom and closed the door resting my back on the door breathing heavily.

I slowly brought my hand and rubbed my bulge through my pants which was painful now. What I didn't know is that, a pair of hungry eyes are watching me, wanting to devour me.

Hyunjin's pov ;

Wow.

What in the fucking world am I seeing now? Shit this puppy knows how to make a man hard. He looks so cute with his eyes closed, mouth hanging open and his hand stroking his hard on. I smirked evilly having a plan in my mind.

I slowly walked towards him without making any noise. Still the pup hasn't noticed my presence. Cute. I caught his hand which was stroking his hard on gaining his attention and making him gasp out loudly.

"Hyunjin" he again gasped my name and started shivering.

"Hey pup it's ok baby" I panicked when I saw his tears. He sobbed loudly hiding his face with his hands. I hugged him and comforted him with kisses on his neck.

Eventually his sobs died down and he slumped against me holding my shirt. I lifted his face and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry jinnie" he said with glossy eyes.

"Why are you sorry baby?" I cooed at him.

"I don't know jinnie" he again started to sob.