[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠????] ❝𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

As promised, a fresh new chapter:)

Ship: well you'll see it as you read 😉

Genre: smut

Contains: use of petnames, degradation, spanking, vibrator, over stimulation.

Dw, this ain't too intense, in case you are wondering about the chap name. 😂

Enjoy reading.

"F-faster please, yessss right there." Seungmin moaned as the older thrusted into his ass. The older yanked seungmin's hair causing seungmin to moan louder.

"Don't make too much noise babygirl. We don't wanna get caught by anyone or do we?" The older smirked as he tugged the younger's hair. Seungmin whimpered, his hand reaching for his dick.

"That's a bad habit slut. Daddy will take care of it. Just take what daddy gives and enjoy it. Don't do anything on your own and rile me up. Understood?" The older, said, stopping his thrust momentarily.

"No no no please don't stop. I'll take anything you give daddy but please don't stop." Seungmin cried as he felt the movement of the alpha leader, slowing down. The alpha leader smirked at the begging bottom and choked him from behind as the younger was on his fours.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll give you what you want baby." The alpha leader aka seung cheol, retrieved his dick from the younger's hole ignoring the whine of protest, before he thrusted back in with full force. Seungmin cried as the older directly his prostate.

So are you wondering how seungmin had got into himself in this situation? Well let's see a small backstory to it.

KBS song festival 2021. Seventeen gave a tremendous performance on stage. After their performance, the group settled in their assigned room. Their leader, scoups, excused himself from the group and went to the costume room, to keep his dress, since he changed his clothing at the last. Eventhough the staff offered to help him, he preferred to do it by himself.

As he entered the room, he saw someone on a ladder, trying to steady themselves on it. He worriedly walked fast to them as he saw the ladder beginning to shake.

The person on the ladder let out a shriek when the ladder started to shake. Seung choel ran to the ladder at the correct time when the person let the hold and was about to fall backwards.

He quickly caught the person from behind and both fell to the floor from the impact. Seung cheol graoned as his butt hit the ground. But he didn't expect the sound which he heard from the other. He expected the person to scream from the fall but didn't expect the person to moan loudly. Also, he felt something poking on his thighs as the other fell on top of him, his ass on his thigh.

He slightly moved and heard a whimper like sound from the other. He again moved and felt the hard thing moving against his thigh. Seung choel wasn't a fool to not know what was that hard thing that was grazing his thigh.

He smirked in amusement and turned the other to face him.

"Don't m-move" Came seungmin's voice, as he gripped scoups thighs.

"Well, what do we have here?" He teasingly whispered moving his thigh against the younger's ass. Seungmin whimpered as the toy moved inside him.