[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐱] ❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬❞

Ship: Seungmin × Felix

Genre: smut

'Wow' Felix thought looking at the way the second maknae's fingers wrapped around his coffee cup,
while he scoffed seeing his tiny fingers.

'I bet his fingers would feel so fucking good inside me' Felix again thought and bit his lips as he stared at seungmin's fingers. He saw the younger bringing up his finger to wipe his lips.

"Quit staring, will you? At this rate even he himself will find out that you-" before changbin can finish, felix clasped his hand around Changbin's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up shorty" felix hissed and glared at changbin.

"You shut up chicken." Changbin pulled away Felix's hand and retorted.

"Says the pizza head." Felix sassed back and laughed at Changbin's red angry face.

"Youuu" changbin shouted and before he could attack felix, chan interrupted them.

"Here better have this and kill each other. I can't handle with his stress anymore." Chan kept a knife at the coffee table and went to sit on the loveseat while minho cooed and sat on chan's lap, cooling him by his kisses. Jisung spit out his cheesecake while hyunjin and jeongin silently laughed at them.

Felix and changbin awkwardly looked at each other and sat on the couch straight.

"Sorry hyung" Both apologized in unison, sadly pouting at the leader.

"That's fine. Just don't be too loud next time." Chan said and contined enjoying minho's kisses.

"Shorty" Felix mouthed to changbin before running away to his room.

"Umm ahhh minnie" Felix moaned as he had two of his fingers up his ass. Still he wasn't able to reach his good spot. He moaned out imagining his fingers as seungmin's long fingers, ramming his insides.

Frustrated tears fell from his eyes upon not reaching his prostate as his fingers were tiny amongst stray kids.

The freckled man was in the bathroom for a shower but instead of showering, he was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall and fingering himself, trying to reach his prostate with his tiny fingers.

"Fuck" Felix groaned, twisting his buds with his free hand.

Seungmin stood at the doorway and snickered at the poor boy inside the shower cell.

Felix turned to the sound and quickly pulled out his fingers and closed his legs. He stared at seungmin who was walking towards him as he removed his clothes, throwing it away in a corner.

"So pathetic. Couldn't even cum from your fingers. Such tiny fingers. I bet it would be of no use." Seungmin snickered once again at felix.

Felix whimpered and bit his lips hearing the younger. It did turn him on.

"Tell me yongbok-ah. Were you able to cum from your tiny fingers?" Seungmin questioned kneeling infront of Felix. He kept his hands on Felix's knees and in a swift motion opened the latter's legs. Felix moaned from the sudden action. He blushed from being open infront of the younger and tried to close his legs.