[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧] ❝𝐂𝐄𝐎'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲❞

New chapter!

Ship: Seungmin × Changbin

Genre: fluff, mature scenes, non idol au.

Contains: fingering, vibrator, spanking.

Enjoy reading.

Employees smiled back at the younger boy who walked inside the company, smiling at them.

Young employees drooling at the short skirt wrapped around the boy's thin waist with the tight fitting crop top enhancing his lean structure. But they very well know not to involve with the boy as he is the CEO's sugar baby.

The boy reached the lift and pressed on the 28th floor which is the last floor of the company building where the CEO's office is located.

Quickly stepping out from the lift at 28th floor, the boy walked to the CEO's office.

Kim Seungmin, a spoiled brat, relative of Seo Changbin, CEO of SEO enterprises, met in a birthday party of one their cousins and instantly clicked together.

Something which innocently started as normal conversations, developed to offering drinks and ride to home which later made them ended up in Seo's bed.

Well, that's where the CEO and sugar baby relationship between them started. But hey, they also became lovers after few months into their sugar relationship.

Yes, seungmin is a spolied brat, but a lovely brat spoiled by seo changbin, the CEO himself. A self obsessed man who later became obsessed with his sugar baby.

"Hi daddy." Seungmin greeted as he opened the door of CEO's office, not minding of the employees seated inside.

"Hi baby. Just give me two minutes." Changbin's serious face changed into a wide smile spotting his sugar baby aka boyfriend at the door. When seungmin nodded his head and left the office, his demeanor changed back into a serious one.

Well that's how the CEO is. Belligerent for the employees and a softie for his boyfriend. Working in the company at morning and hardworking between seungmin's legs at night.

Seungmin greeted changbin's young and talented secretary, Yang Jeongin, who happens to be his high-school friend.

"Hi In-ah." Seungmin greeted as he walked inside his cabin.

"Hi Seungminnie hyung. What are you doing here?" Jeongin greeted him back with a smile and asked.

"We have our group dinner tonight. Did you forget?" Jeongin widened his eyes in realization.

"Looks like you did." Seungmin said with a chuckle, looking at the younger's expression.

"Your CEO will be working his ass off and will forget about it. So I'm here to drag him to the restaurant by myself." Seungmin informed.

"Also, I'm gonna kill your boyfriend. He is such a pervert. He texted me today asking me to wear a skirt. Jeez." Seungmin said with a eye roll.

"Well, you are wearing a skirt though." Jeongin said with a smirk.

"Ew no. He sent me picture of the skirt. Wait lemme show you." Seungmin fetched out his phone from his small purse and opened messenger.