[𝐨𝐭𝟖] ❝𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥❞

As promised, 50k special with seungmin noona.

Ship: seungchan × stray kids

Genre: Smut

Note: non-idol au, seungmin is a female in this (if you don't like it then kindly skip this).

Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting

Simultaneously, the group received message on their phones, exchanging puzzled glances each of them reached for their devices.

They held their breath in anticipation and opened chan's message.

"Fuck" someone cursed around the group and groans were heard from the others. Why did chan have to send the picture now when they were getting ready for a meeting?

"Fuck this meeting, I'm going to them." Changbin groaned slumping down on his chair.

"I wish too but we would get fired." Jeongin worriedly said but still a part of him wanted to go to chan's house.

"Do you think we can concentrate on the meeting after he had sent this picture?" Minho groaned and started to pack his things.

"But...." jisung dragged, confused between the meeting and going to chan's house.

"C'mon jisung, don't act as if you don't want it." Hyunjin teased, chuckling at a flushed jisung.

Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting Ting

"Fuck the meeting. Let's go guys." Jisung groaned after seeing the second picture. Hyunjin laughed and the team packed their bags.

"Guys are you ready for- ? Hey where are you guys going?" Ji-yoo, their team manager asked, looking at the group packing their bags, instead of getting ready for their meeting.

"Sorry hyung, something came up. We have to be there. It's an emergency." Felix replied.

"Guys what do you mean by emergency? You know how much this meeting is important right? Do you guys want our boss to fire me?" Ji-yoo screamed from frustration. But it went to deaf ears as the group quickly exited the cabin.

"Come fast I didn't know how long I will last." Minho hissed as he walked fast to the elevator. The guys followed him and after few minutes, the friends exited their company in their own cars.

The group of friends worked in a mnc company in marketing department.

They quickly reached chan's house which was a big mansion and hurriedly got inside the house not bothering to take their belongings as they know it would be safe.

The scene in the living room was akin to a dying-to-be-captured, picture-perfect moment.

Chan was sitting on the couch, with a withering and whimpering mess on his lap was kim seungmin. Her top was bunched up above her breast, displaying her tiny, pretty and handful of breasts. And now comes the best part. Seungmin's pretty pink throbbing pussy. Her skirt was bunched up till her waist, her pussy on display, pretty as always, just like her tiny breats.

"Oh sorry hyung. Did we disturb something?" Minho asked smirking at the couple on the couch.

Seungmin whimpered when she felt six pair of eyes, staring at her with hunger and desire.