[𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞] ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲❞

Little: Seungmin (yet to be discovered)

Caregivers: Stray kids

"Ugh! nooooooo" changbin groaned loosing in rock paper scissors to decide who were going to do the shopping.

"Hahaha loser! You're gonna do the shopping now!" Changbin whined hitting minho's arms.

"I'll accompany you hyung." Seungmin said showing his puppy smile. "See, he is the only true friend I have. I hate you guys and I love you minnie!" Said changbin hugging seungmin. Seungmin smiled loving the name that slipped out of the older's lips.

"Yeah yeah we love you too changbin. Just get over with the shopping soon." Chan said handing him the shopping list.

"Hyung please buy us icecream." Jeongin requested. "No! No icecream for you guys!" Changbin playfully said dragging seungmin with him.

"Hyung, then wait. I'll also come with you guys." Jeongin followed the duo since his icecream is important.

"Don't forget to buy us icecream IN-ah" jeongin agreed and quickly went with the duo.

After reaching the super market, the three got down from the car, parking it in the parking lot.

"Let's finish this fast and head to home!" Changbin told the other two and asked them look for few items from the shopping list. The maknaes agreed, splitting their ways to search for the assigned products.

Changbin went to the drinks section, picking up cans of soft drinks while the maknae went to the chips section, picking up packets of snacks, especially for the flour boy, hyunjin.

Seungmin wandered around, searching for shaving cream after picking up some meat for their lunch and dinner.

As he was searching for the shaving cream, an intresting product caught his attention which triggered his little side to come out.

Sippy cups.

Brand new Sippy cups were stacked up in different shapes and colours with various cartoons printed on it. Without realizing, seungmin moved towards the sippy cup section. He picked up a sippy cup with a kitten printed on it. He smiled as it reminded his Minmin hyung. His mind became foggy only with the thought of having his favorite strawberry milk in this sippy cup and colouring his favorite pictures.

Without realizing, he had slipped into littlespace. He stared at other sippy cups with his big does eyes. A fuzzy feeling settled inside him, seeing the various sippy cups.

Changbin, who was also wandering around noticed seungmin standing at the sippy cup section and holding a cup in his hand. He wondered what the younger was doing there.

He approached the younger and called out for him, "Kim seungmin, what are you doing here?". He frowned when the younger didn't respond him. He then noticed the younger gazing up at the various sippy cups with such an innocent eyes that it made him coo at the younger. But it also made him curious as why was the younger, looking at it like that.