[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧] ❝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭❞

Ship: Seungmin × Chan

Genre: non detailed smut, fluff

Contains: eating out and just some fucking like rabbits.

(That pic is 🔥😭, tall one is chan and short one is seungmin)

1.

Seungmin didn't know how did he ended up in this situation.

All that he knows is he and chan was having a staring contest one second and the next second their hands were on each other's body as their lips were locked with each other's in a hot kiss.

Seungmin moaned as chan slipped his tongue between his lips, pinning him to the wall. Chan gave a suck to the younger's lips and trailed his lip, down the other's neck.

Seungmin titled his head back giving the access, the older needed.

~

The older bent the younger over the table, prying away the pants and boxer of the younger. Seungmin moaned and rested his head on the table sideways to get a view at the older.

~

"Ahh ahh ahh hyung fa- ahh faster." Seungmin screamed without the fear of being caught as he knows the chan's studio was soundproof.

Chan granted the younger wish and thrusted in faster than before, sending the younger to heaven.

"I'm- I'm gonna cum." Seungmin breathed out a moan, panting harder, drooling on the table. Chan caught the younger's hair in his hand and pulled the hairs causing the younger to cry. Soon seungmin came with a loud moan followed by chan who came inside the younger.

2.

Seungmin nervously looked around and noticed everyone was busy with their own works. He shot a warning glare to a certain old man sitting beside him but the latter ignored it, his hand going up dangerously near seungmin's jewel.

The group was sitting around the rectangular table after finishing their live.

Seungmin's breathe hitched when only a centimeter gap was between the older's finger and his crotch which was getting harder second by second.

Seungmin covered his moan with a cough when chan's hand landed on his semi hard on.

"Are you alright minnie?" Hyunjin side eyed the younger, hearing his awkward cough.

"Umm y-yes I'm fine." Seungmin flushed red when he stammered in front of hyunjin. The dancer just brushed it off and turned to a pouting changbin who was pestering him for a kiss.

"The fuck changbin? Jisung please tame your boyfriend before I feed him to the sharks." Hyunjin dramatically exclaimed, pushing Changbin's face away from him.

"Chan please." Seungmin turned to Chan and whispered with pleading eyes. Chan just smirked and groped the other's dick through the pants.