[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠????] ❝𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬❞

New chapter!

Ship: Seungmin × Young k (of day6)
(Didn't know what to name the ship 🙏🏻)

Genre: smut

Contains: vibrator, riding, semi-public.

Enjoy reading :)

Seungmin nervously fidgeted with his fingers as he felt the hosts eyes, piercing through his soul or should I say dick?

He pulled down his much bigger shirt to hide the forming bulge from his co-member, minho.

"Seungmin?" Hearing Brian's voice, seungmin's face flushed pink and he looked up shyly at the older idol.

Brian signaled the younger to look at his phone and he typed something on his own phone.

After making sure whether minho's attention was not on him, seungmin opened the messenger app to look at the older's message.

FavServicetophyung 🍆

Room 22 in five
mins after the break.

Seungbaby🐶🥰

Okay

Disrespectful brat.

Seungmin swore he bit down a whine escaping his lips after reading the text. He didn't have the courage to look up at his senior idol, too ashamed to look into his disappointed expression.

Sorry hyung

Want me to fuck some
senses and manners
into you?

Yes hyung please.

And the older went offline as the water break got over. Seungmin wiped the sweat that rolled down his forehead, completely avoiding the older's scrutinizing gaze on him.

"You good minnie?" Minho asked after noticing the younger wiping his face nervously.

"Um yeah hyung. I'm fine." Seungmin replied and gave a reassuring smile to minho.

"If you say so." Minho fondly ruffled the boy's hairs getting a whine from the younger with a complain that he was ruining his combed hairs. Minho just cooed in return and pinched the younger's nose before Brian cleared his throat, getting their attention.

"Thank you for coming tonight for the show. I hope all the fans out there enjoyed our interactions and the songs. This is me young k of day6 signing off for tonight. Have a good night folks." Brian enthusiastically said in the podcast, ending the live cast.

Seungmin can feel the dominating angry vibes radiating from his idol but still refused to meet his eyes as he cutely posed to the cameras, being the puppy he is.

"Shall we take the pictures now?" Brian asked, looking at the both.

"Sure hyung." Minho replied and both got up from their seat and stepped back, waiting for their senior to join them.

As Brian walled towards them, seungmin stood behind minho, hiding himself, too shy and afraid to face the angry older.

Brian noticed all this, thinking of the ways to ruin the boy after few minutes when they get the free time.