[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧] ❝𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬❞

Ship: Seungmin × Chan

Genre: slight smut

Enjoy reading :)

Who would have known that the hyung of the group would have a 'hyung kink' for the second youngest of the group?

Seungmin stared at certain someone who was wearing a crop top, his abs on display. The group were stretching before their performance and the leader of the group thought it would be fun if he played around while stretching, showcasing his abs. But seungmin eyes darkened as he saw the abs of the oldest. He stared at it with desire, wanting to mark his milky skin with beautiful red and purple hickeys. He wanted to decorate the older's front with beautiful marks to show his ownership of the oldest.

Chan giggled as he was playing boxing with his favorite bodyguard and his vision landed on the second youngest.

He very well knows the eye, the younger was giving him. He very well knows those eyes which fuck him so good day and night. He very well knows the power, the younger holds over him. He very well knows those needy eyes of the younger, which wanted to mark him to show his possession and dominance.

He slowed his moments when he saw the younger coming towards him. The younger wore a sweet smile that chan almost forget how the younger was a beast on the bed.

Seungmin slowly came towards chan and stood behind him. Luckily, the boygaurd had some protocols to check, so he was out of the scene.

"Come to the last dressing room, now" seungmin whispered in the older's ear causing goosebumps to raise on the latter's skin. Chan shuddered as he felt the dominance dripping in the younger's voice. He nodded his head with blush creeping up on his neck and cheeks.

Seungmin smirked as he saw the leader following his instruction. He followed him after few seconds and entered the room before checking for anyone. As he entered, he saw the older standing in the middle of the room, nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

Seungmin dragged a chair and placed it behind chan.

"Sit down"

Chan bit his lips feeling the tension in the air. He slowly sat on the chair, waiting for the younger to do something.

"So you like to show what's mine to everyone huh?" Seungmin bent down to chan's height and whispered in his ears, tracing his fingers along the older's biceps.

"N-no" Chan breathed out, his breathe picking up, feeling cold shivers running through his veins.

"No what?" Seungmin trailed his fingers to the older's chest and pinched his clothed nipple.

"Hyung" Chan gasped feeling his nipples come to life from the pinch,  sending singal straight to his South.

"Hmm good pup" Chan whimpered from the name, the younger called him.

Seungmin rubbed chan's nipple through the fabric of his shirt earning small moans from the older.

"You know you look so sexy chan. So sexy that I want to mark you with my beautiful marks especially on your abs. That's only mine to see and taste. Do you understand pup?" Seungmin whispered as he nibbled the older's ears.