[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐨] ❝𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝❞

Ship: Seungmin × Chan × Minho

Genre: tiny bit of angst, Fluff

Seungmin got down from his bed, wiping the tears rolling down his cheeks, harshly. He walked to the living room and saw no one present there.

He then went to search for chan and found him in his room. He straight away went to the leader who was sitting on the chair infront of his system, working on some edits. He straddled the older, startling him.

"Minnie" chan asked panicking when the younger started to cry, burying his face on his neck.

"Why are you crying Minnie? What happened?" Chan asked rubbing the younger's back up and down.

"Hurts" Seungmin mumbled and continued to cry.

"Where it hurts Minnie?" Chan asked worriedly as he thought where the younger had hurt himself.

"Everywhere." Seungmin let out a loud whimpering, crying loudly. Chan didn't know how to console him but decided to give his full comfort to the younger.

"It's Okay Minnie. We'll have a bath and the pain will fly away" chan said gently running his hand in Seungmin's locks.

"Tired" Seungmin said still crying, overwhelmed by his emotions. His work was overwhelming for him and finally his barrier broke, breaking him down. Chan teared up a bit when he heard the younger's painful cries.

"Shhh Minnie. I know it's tiring. Everyone is tired. I know baby. But if we want everyone to recognise us then we have to strain ourselves a bit. But we should also relax sometimes. I know how you and Jeongin practice hard in your vocal lessons and I really appreciate it. But I guess you need a rest now." Chan got up from the chair with Seungmin straddling his hip. He walked for sometime around the room with the younger in his arms, calming him.

Once he felt Seungmin's cries have reduced to little sniffles, he decided to make the puppy boy drink something warm to make him calm.

He opened the door and saw a worried Minho standing at the door. Minho silently asked him in action about the younger. Chan sadly smiled and mouthed 'tired' to him and proceeded to the kitchen.

Minho saw the red face of the younger, silent tears still pouring out from his eyes. He worriedly followed them to the kitchen, maintaining a safe distance from them.

Chan reached the kitchen and started to heat the water.

"Minho can you prepare a warm bath? Please?" Minho nodded and rushed to bathroom to complete his task.

"Please don't cry baby. It hurts to see any of you cry." Chan whispered as he swayed them side to side, patting his back.

He poured the warm water in a glass and added two spoons of honey and mixed it. After checking for the temperature of the water, he made the younger sit on the kitchen counter.

His heart broke when he saw the younger's face. His eyes was red and swollen. He wondered how much time the younger was crying from. He wiped his tears and kissed his forehead, hugging him to his chest.

"I'm here for you baby. We all are here for you alright?" He pulled away from the hug and wiped the younger's tears. He took the glass and brought it to the younger's lips, ushering him to drink it.