35.5

The police found Mumbo the next morning sleeping at a bus stop and returned him to Scar and his grandmother by noon time. Then Mumbo and Scar were able to (with the assisstance of Scar's grandma) sit down and talk to each other about how they both felt about their disagreements, and they made up. Scar was able to completely forgive Mumbo and Mumbo was able to apologise properly.

Grian was discharged the next day with an order for physical therapy and lots of rest. He had to use a wheelchair to move around, but was able to stand on his own without collapsing. It took a couple of weeks, but eventually he was able to walk with the assisstance of forearm crutches and he only occasionally needed the wheelchair.

Scott got back on his meds and after a couple days, he was back to his happy, cheery self, which gave Jimmy a massive amount of relief. After a week or two, Jimmy was also able to talk Scott into getting back into contact with his parents so they could talk and resolve their issues.

Joel signed himself, Lizzie, and Grian up for therapy (finally), which was difficult for them to start but Joel believes that the three of them will warm up to the idea and he thinks it will help them a lot.

.•°*°•.

Next chapter will start two and a half weeks from the last chapter