Chapter 1

Hello One and all, I was reading some other fics and got into the Hellva Boss Harry Potter fic where Moxxie and Millie adopted Harry. Than I said to myself, what If the Morningstar family adopted Harry at a early age. And now here is it. Big thanks to DWAR for support and suggestions. Check out his story Hellva Wizard.

Chapter 1

It was that time of year again, All Hollows Eve or as the mortals like to call it nowadays, Halloween. Time for people, especially kids, to dress up and collect candy or go out partying while dressing up. But for Lilith Morningstar, it was a day to visit the mortal realm. It was sort of a vacation for her after her many tours around hell and giving her bandmates a break so they could go out or visit their families.

This time, the Queen of Hell decided to visit the United Kingdom this time around. After all, this was the place where a lot of her husband's sinners were coming from nowadays whether it be from guns, beating each other with sticks, or a wand from witches or wizards. She is aware that the so-called magic users of this country were having a magical war being held and would enjoy some of the carnage. "Too bad Luci couldn't come right now, he always loved seeing magical beings fight among each other, sadly he does have to watch over Hell. But if anything, he would want the so-called Dark Lords' soul in his domain," she told herself as she wanders the streets of Great Britain. "Charlotte would love to visit the human realm, but maybe next time." Suddenly, she felt a dark aura somewhere in the distance west of where she was and felt that a certain Charm fell. 'Could it be him?' Lilith told herself as she looked around to see if anyone was around, once she noticed it was safe enough, Lilith turned into shadows and sped to where she felt that dark magic.

Lilith found herself at Godric Hollows where she was in front of a destroyed cottage that looked the some big flew out from the room. "I wonder what happened here," she said as she examined the building further as to what happened. It appeared that Voldemort was indeed here, but he was nowhere to be seen. Lilith tried to sense where this vile being was but to her surprise, it seems he escaped very quickly. But what surprised her more was that he seemed to be very weak. Something that never happened in the wizarding world. "What could have made that foolish bastard flee so quickly and so very weak?" she told herself.

Lilith got her answer as she sensed a dark aura inside the house. Curious, she started to enter the house of the dark wizard's latest victims. Luckily the door was wide open as she entered the house to see that it was quite the mess enough to make it look like the place was burglarized. "Now, where are you," she told herself as the Queen of Hell sensed the dark aura was coming from upstarts as she proceeded to walk up the flight of stairs. As she ascended up the stairs, she stopped to see a man in his early twenties dead at the foot of the stairs. "Trying to fight off the foul being, you are either Brave or a damn fool to take on someone you know is much more powerful than you are," she told the dead body as walked past it to her task at hand.

Lilith walked through the hallway to whatever she was sensing. Whatever it was she knew that it was at the last room to the right. Then she heard it, a baby crying. The Queen of Hell continued to walk the dark hallway as she made it to the room. There she saw a woman with red hair and green eyes dead at the foot of a crib.

"So, you were hoping to protect your son and it cost you your life," She said as her attention now was at the crying baby boy in the crib. The baby look to be no older than a year old as he had jet black hair and emerald-green eyes and saw what looks to be a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead. It was odd for the Queen to call himself a Dark Lord to kill the parents but allow this young one to live. She soon got her answer as the same dark aura she was sensing came out from this young boy. "A young infant did this to someone who is that powerful," she asked herself as she walked towards the infant and picked him up.