Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Burrow, Knockturn, and Lockhart

The drive to the Burrow was a long one as it did take them a few hours to get to Devon and for Mister Weasley to park the car a few feet outside the house. "Here were are, home sweet home," Mr. Weasley said as he got out of the car, walking pasted a lopsided sign that read 'THE BURROW'.

Both Harry and Charlie stepped out of the vehicle and got a better look at the Weasley's house. At first, it looked like a small cottage when it was first built. But had parts of the roof removed to make it look like an unstable tower with four or five chimneys in place. Both of the Morningstar children knew the Weasleys were poor, but they had no idea the living situation was like this. Compared to their own massive house, this was a shed that tried its best to resemble a castle tower and was likely only still standing in its crooked way because of magic supporting it. "Well, this looks cozy," Charlie said with a smile as she looked at the house.

"It looks nice," Harry said as he did have to admit that it looked better than the living situations back in Pentagram City with the apartments normally having the smell of blood, sex, or bleach. Then again, he was raised in Hell so that's not too surprising.

As they were done looking at the outside, they helped Mr. Weasley with baggage and headed inside. The inside looked crowded but comfortable at the same time. Charlie watched as a brush was scrubbing a pan in the sink and a pair of knitting needles animated to start crafting something from the nearby yarn. Harry looked around and saw a colorful grandfather clock. Instead of a minute hand and an hour hand, it had the faces of all the Weasleys shown. And instead of numbers, it labeled Home, Dentist, Lost, Quidditch, School, Garden, Work, Forest, Prison, Bed, Holidays, Tailor, Hospital, and Mortal Peril.

"It may not be much like your house probably is, but it's something we still call home," Mr. Weasley said to both Harry and Charlie.

"I think it's brilliant," Harry told the older wizard as Charlie agreed with him.

"Well, come now. Take a seat. We'll be having breakfast soon and I have to tell Molly that we arrived," Mr. Weasley gestured them both to the kitchen table.

But before he could call out to his wife, he could hear her up the stairs. "What is this mess!? I told you to clean all of this up by morning! This is the first time your friends come over and you want them to see a mess!? Seriously, Ron, you should listen to your mother more often."

"But Mum-"

"Don't you 'but Mum' me young man. You clean all this up before breakfast. Your father should be arriving any minute now."

"Molly," Arthur called from the stairs.

Hearing her husband, Mrs. Weasley came down the stairs as fast as she could and hugged her husband. "How was the trip, dear? What were your thoughts on the Magnes?"

"They were very understanding. Never meet a wizarding family who was rich and humble," he said.

Looking over her husband's shoulder, Molly Weasley saw both Harry and Charlie sitting at the table and released her husband as she approached the dark-haired boy first. "Harry, it's so good to see you again, dear," she said while hugging the Prince of Hell.

"It's good to see you too, Mrs. Weasley," Harry said as he hugged her back.

"And I didn't forget about you, Charlotte," Mrs.Weasley said as she let go of Harry and ran into his sister's arms.

"It's so good for you to have us here," Charlie smiled as she embraced the short red-haired witch. "So how are Ron, Percy, and the twins?"

"Waking up and doing chores like they are supposed to," Mrs. Weasley told the Princess of Hell. "But I'm sure you must be famished. How about you two eat first, then talk," she said as she started to cook. On the plates in front of the Morningstars were bacon, sausage, and eggs.