Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Dumbledore could do nothing but watch as the Potion Master paced back and forth at the news. "Severus, please calm yourself."

"How can I calm myself, headmaster," Snape asked loudly. "You were supposed to keep them safe, and now, Lily is dead, Her... her husband is dead, her son has gone missing, and the only suspect is in a cell in Azkaban saying that he has no idea where the boy is."

"We will find young Harry no matter the cost. In the meantime, I suggest you get some rest. Minerva, Alastor, Hagrid, and many of the Order are looking for him as we speak."

"But Headmaster I-"

"Rest Severus, you need it," Dumbledore told the potion master once again. Snape stayed silent for a minute until he nodded his head and excused himself. The Headmaster longed in his chair as he thought who could take Harry away from his family. His first thoughts were that someone from the Order picked him up and brought him to the only living relative he has, but no report of him going to the Dursleys was stated. Then he thought of One of Voldemort's followers kidnapping him, but why kidnap him and not let him die with his folks? "Wherever you are Harry, I hope you're safe."

Six months later

"That's it, sweetie, come to Mommy," Lilith said as she encouraged her son to take his first steps. Harry was stumbling at first as he was balancing himself as he slowly walked towards his mother. "You can do it, just put one foot over the other." At first, Harry did fall down a few times but stood back up to try again as he was walking towards her. "You're almost there honey, come on." She said as he was at arm's length from her. "You did it!" She lifts him happily and Harry giggles happily as Charlie holds up her phone to record it.

"Did I miss anything?" Lucifer asked as he got out of his office with some paperwork in his hands.

"You missed our son's first step," Lilith hisses at her husband.

"Oh don't be like that, I will admit I was wrong but having a baby is possibly the best thing since Charlie," Lucifer said to his wife, hoping it would calm her down.

"Well good, and just like Charlie, you're on diaper duty," the Queen of Hell handed the boy wizard to her husband. "I think it's a big one." She walked toward her studio to get some recording done for her new album.

"Don't worry Dad, I made sure to record the whole thing in case you miss it," Charlie told her father. "Well, I gotta get going, bye."

Lucifer lowered his eyes, and gave a heavy sigh, as he went upstairs to get Harry changed.

'This has gotta be the worst day of my life,' Lucifer thought to himself as he had to watch the baby and have a meeting at the same time. Lilith was doing a special concert and Charlie had fencing lessons. So he had to bring the kid to the meeting. And one demon was really annoying him.

"We don't need those Angel faggots to reduce the population, all we need is the holy weapons they left behind and kill any sinner and others we feel like." The shark-looking demon said as he slammed his fist on the table.

"I disagree, why should we go out there risking not getting the weapons stolen and used on us," Stolas stated.

"I have to agree with Prince Stolas, God is doing us a favor by reducing the population, why should we get our hands dirty," Valentino said.

"And besides, it's more entertaining to watch these sinners struggle against God's Forces," Alastor said as many of the Overlords and Princes had a chorus of agreement.