Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Dobby the House Elf

After writing so many letters, in the last month, Harry never got a word back from either Ron or Hermione. Did they not have time to talk to him? Did the letters Harry sent make him stop wanting to talk to them? Or did they not bother wanting to be his friend anymore? He quickly shook that thought out of his head. Why would they not want to write to him? He was sure that he didn't insult them in any way. But he didn't have time to think about that more. Today was the party for his birthday and the event was about to begin. Many of the guests were arriving and he had to wear his royal attire which consisted of a white coat with golden serpents around the collar, medals hanging on that same suit on the right side of his chest, and dark dress pants with black dress shoes. His sword was hanging from his left hip and his messy jet-black hair was combed back and kept in place with a light touch of hair gel.

"I would have preferred if it was my 13th or 16th," Harry told himself as he loosened the collar a little so he didn't choke. "Well, I'll be ready as I'll ever be. You ready, Sam," he asked his pet serpent who was now a good 8 feet long and still growing.

"As ready as you are, Harry," Sam exclaimed as he slithered ahead of the prince as the both of them were walking through the halls.

"Harry," Charlie called out to him as he was getting closer to the party. He saw that his sister was wearing a red and pink dress with dark pumps. "You look like such a handsome little prince. Are you ready?"

"Ready? For what," Harry asked as Hedwig and Owlphonse flew onto a nearby chair.

"To make your grand entrance, silly. Mom and Dad want you to go down the staircase with me," Charlie explained to him.

"Do I really have to," Harry asked his big sister.

"You know as well as I do that it has to happen. Especially when there are so many guests here in the manor," she told him as she linked his arm. "The sooner we do this, the sooner we can enjoy the party ourselves."

Many guests mingled in the main hall of Morningstar Manor as they were all gathering. Stolas came with his wife and daughter, the King of Lust Asmodeus who had Fizzoiroli on his shoulder, several different Overlords, and even the feared Radio Demon himself all attended. Verosika Mayday was dressed in a fancy fur coat over her little black dress as she sat down at the bar. Just entering, Loona was wearing a red and black strapless dress with Blitzo alongside her, looking like he was a bodyguard with Moxxie in a tuxedo and Millie in a cute dress.

"You guys are very lucky I had to convince the guard upfront that you're my escort or else I would be kicked out of here with you," Loona huffed as she wanted to come to this party alone.

"I still think we could have gotten in," Blitzo argued.

"By sucking the guard's dick for him," Loona questioned.

"Let's just enjoy the fact that the prince himself invited Loona and an entourage here," Moxxie stated.

"I'll say! I have never been to a party this fancy before! I mean, look at this place," Millie said in excitement as a butler offered drinks to her and Moxxie. "Thanks, sugar," she said to the demon servant with a sweet smile.

"He was not kidding about drinks," Loona said as she took a glass herself, but Blitzo swiped it away first.

"Loony, I don't mind if the prince approaches you or talks to you," the imp father said. "But if he puts one finger anywhere he's not supposed to, I'll fill him up with so much lead that he's going to be the first royal pencil!"