Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Halloween

Snape stood there in surprise at this information the Headmaster of Hogwarts was giving him. He knew something was off about Harry's sister, but he didn't expect this. "Harry Magne was adopted by royalty from Hell itself," Snape questioned, still trying to process everything. "And it so happens to be the Devil himself?"

"Fallen angel, technically," Dumbledore said as Fawkes flew onto his shoulder and the headmaster simply stroked his bird gently.

"And the girl that claims to be his sister is the daughter of Satan?"

"Lucifer. Apparently, Satan's a different demon," Dumbledore corrected.

Snape put his hand to his chin as he thought over everything that happened over the days Harry was in Hogwarts and the visit by Charlie. "Then her appearance was all because she has magic that can break through the enchantments the school has?"

"Her father personally visited me to inform me of Harry's enrollment," the headmaster replied. "It doesn't surprise me that she has similar power to him."

"Who else knows of Mister Magne's family," Snape asked.

"Lucifer was insistent that I keep as few people informed of Harry's relation to him as needed," Albus said. "As of who knows, Hagrid is currently the only one outside this office who has been told of Hell's royal family taking in the son of Lily and James Potter. But between you and me, I wouldn't be surprised if Minerva figured it out on her own."

"Then we shouldn't have any issues with the other teachers. But we both know Hagrid isn't always the best when it comes to secrets," Snape said as he knows the gamekeeper wasn't the quietest when it came to sensitive topics.

"That is true, but he has been careful thus far. We can trust him to stay quiet about Charlie and Harry's home," Dumbledore stated.

Severus Snape nodded as he accepted what Dumbledore was telling him. "Very well. But when she appears for the first Quidditch game of the season, she better send a normal letter ahead of time," Snape said, not wanting another dramatic entrance without warning.

"I think she knows now. But for Lucifer, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up this instant," Albus said as he eyed the room in case of the fallen angel's presence.

"Though, I do have to ask one thing. Why send him to Hogwarts? I'm sure royals like them have private tutors for such subjects. In fact, I'm sure it's far safer down there than here at this school," Snape questioned.

"That I cannot answer. Maybe he thought it would be best to have him with children his own age. Make him socialize more with others. Perhaps get in touch with his heritage," Dumbledore guessed. "I do agree with Hell being a safe area for Harry in his youth. Even Voldemort fears death. And if he were to know of Hell being real, there's no doubt he would be powerless before the royal family."

"So he's using him as bait," Snape asked, not wanting to see Lily's son be used as a tool.

"I do not believe so," the headmaster said. "As much as Lucifer wishes for Voldemort to belong where he deserves for all his sins, he's not the type to put his son in peril willingly. The fact the boy is alive despite what exists in Hell is a testament to that. I even fear that if Harry were to be harmed drastically, we could face the wrath of Hell itself."

Snape's body language became stiff as he thought of various demons being unleashed from Hell or worse, only Lucifer himself going on a rampage to avenge his son. "We should also keep an eye on him, in case he decides to get himself into danger. I would hate to see the powers of Lucifer firsthand."