Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Diagon Alley

"Oh wow, this is the human world. It's really... gray," Charlie said as she was a little bit disappointed at what she saw versus what she expected. She took a peek out the alleyway they were in and saw the many people and cars around the streets. "Not too different from what Pentagram City is like."

"We're still in the city, dear. It's a lot more different in the countryside," Lilith said to her daughter and pulled her back into the alleyway as she looked at her son. "Harry, did you bring everything that you need to," she asked the boy as he checked on the gifts he received as well Samael wrapped around his arm.

"Yes, Mom. I have everything,"

"Good. Now the place we're going to is called the Leaky Caldron. Don't talk to anyone on the way, don't stare, and don't show any magic or anything demonic," the Queen of Hell said to both of her children as she retracted the horns on her head to make herself look like a normal human. Or at least as normal as she can be for a six-foot-six woman with a supermodel figure. With a snap of her fingers, her dark dress with the matching elbow-length gloves turned into a light pair of blue jeans with a white sweater and a tan coat over them. She then looked at her children and with a snap of her finger, gave them a simple change in clothing.

For Charlie, she had a dark pair of pants with a white long-sleeve shirt that had a unicorn on it with a puffy light blue coat. Seeing the unicorn on her shirt, Charlie had a large happy grin, and her family believed they heard some sort of squeak from it. As for Harry, his outfit changed to a plaid-patterned red and black shirt with tan pants. When the change of clothes was complete, Samael slithered into Harry's shirt to hide away.

"That should make us blend in a little bit more with these humans until we find the magical pub," Lilith said as she led her children out of the alleyway and into the streets of London.

While they were looking for the Leaky Cauldron, many men throughout the crowd were wolf-whistling and cat-calling at the Queen of Hell as they passed by.

"Hey there, gorgeous! Want to have dinner tonight?"

"You need some help, ma'am? 'cause I'll gladly lead you and your kids wherever!"

"Hey, am I in Heaven? Because you are an Angel!"

Hearing that last one, Lilith rolled her eyes while she and the kids sped up.

"Mom sure knows how to charm a man, even if she doesn't mean to," Charlie sheepishly told Harry.

"She is the most popular woman in Hell and is very beautiful," Harry whispered as they both walked behind their mother. One woman smacked her husband as she caught him staring at their mother.

'It's not easy being this beautiful apparently,' the Queen thought as she flipped her hair back as some idiots ran into one another. "We're here," she announced as they stood in front of a small black building that looked rundown.

"Seems a little shady don't you think, Mom," Harry asked.

"Which is why it's perfect for some magic users to hang around here," Lilith told her son as she entered through the door with Charlie and Harry following her. Once they entered, they saw many people dressed very oddly and old-fashioned as if they traveled back in time to the Victorian era. 'Now, where could he be,' the Queen of Hell asked herself as she looked among the people in the so-called pub.

"Are you lost, ma'am? We don't usually get customers like you and your kids," Tom, the owner of the place asked.

"No, nothing of that sort. I'm looking for someone named Rubeus Hagrid," Lilith said before Tom pointed out who she was looking for. "Are you Hagrid," she asked a man who was two feet taller than she was and had messy dark hair with a thick bushy beard while wearing a large brown faded coat.