Chapter 25

Chapter 25: The Knight Bus

After he wrote his letters to both Ron and Hermione, the Prince of Hell wanted to spend a little more time with his friends in Hell before going back to school. It was a week before his thirteenth birthday and before that day came, he wanted to go to LuLu World with them. It took some convincing from his parents, but seeing as he would be with a group, they allowed him to have some fun.

"So what should we go on first," Harry asked the girls as they just got to the entrance of the giant theme park.

"I want to ride the Pride Rider!"

"I think Lava Mountain would be a good start."

"How about the Bismarck?"

As Verosika, Loona, and Octavia suggested each of the following rides in the park, the three of them gave each other the stink eye as they said different choices. "You know this is getting fucking stupid real fast," the succubus said to the two goths of the group. "I mean we're not agreeing on what ride to go on and already we're going at each other's necks. How about we make an agreement and stick with it?"

"Can't argue with that," Loona remarked before she started digging around her pockets for something to help decide.

"Flipping a coin would be fucking useless since there are the three of us," Octavia pointed out to the Hellhound.

"I'm not stupid. I was gonna use this instead," Loona pulled out a knife and dangled it from the hilt. "We'll throw this at a map and wherever the blade lands, we go on that first. Got it?"

The other two females agreed as Loona tossed the blade in front of them and watched it hit a spot on a nearby map, nearly impaling an apathetic employee as he passed by. The four of them looked at where the knife landed and said two simple words. "Fuck no!"

The knife ended up hitting the one ride no one would go on. It's a Small Hell.

"Can we do a redo," Harry asked the Hellhound as no one wanted to go on that ride. "Dad made me and Charlie ride it as punishment. Not to mention it's a 30-minute ride."

"I want to agree with you on that, but we made a deal that we ride the first thing the knife lands on," Loona took the knife out of the map and she made a low growl.

"Let's get this over with at least. Might be better than my mom's screaming fits," Octavia said as she slouched while walking and pulled her beanie over her eyes. "This is going to be more painful than seeing that fucking animatronic clown at Loo Loo Land."

"Get your earplugs ready," Verosika said as she already took a set of earplugs from her bag and placed them into her ears handing everyone a pair before the earworm they were going to experience crawling through their brains for the next couple of hours.

"It's a small Hell after all! it's a small Hell after all! It's a small Hell after all! It's a small, small Hell!" the little animatronic imps sang as they were stabbing, shooting, spanking, and even fucking the human animatronics.

"I can still fucking hear it," Loona shouted as her dog-like hearing was not blocked by the ear plugs, forcing her to cover her ears.

"You better not be singing along next," Verosika shouted,  as one of her eyes started twitching as they only spent 5 minutes on the ride.

"Please tell me it's over," Octavia said aloud looking down at her feet instead of the animatronics as they were passing by what looked to be the Wrath ring section.

'I wish Dad never made this ride when he designed the amusement park," Harry thought to himself. 'I think people would be tortured by this,' he told himself as faint screaming was muffled behind the walls as they journeyed along the ride. After another 25 minutes of endless torture, the quartet reached the final stretch of the ride, which was a polka version of the song led by an animatic version of Lucifer with an accordion in his hands dancing around. "I'd rather have the Radio Demon eat me than go through with this," Harry whispered with a thousand-yard stare.