92

☆ 92. Chapter 92 Milk

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92

Alien Beast Food at Milk Oriental Base & Formation of Alien Beast Caravan

Qiu Xuanrong led the way. Lu Baiqing and Xiao Linqi walked side by side for a while, and suddenly became happy. He said in Xiao Linqi's ear: "Are you jealous? ?"

Xiao Linqi raised her eyes and gave him a look that you understand. I have never seen Lu Bai's emotional intelligence so low before. He touched his chin. Could it be that Baita lowered his emotional intelligence? Or is it that the fallen angels dont have high emotional intelligence?

Qiu Xuanrong took them to the bustling commercial center of the base. He introduced this and that along the way. He talked about it and looked forward to Lu Baiqing's response. However, every time Lu Baiqing's response was mediocre. When he had a response, he just asked Xiao Linqi should eat that one or buy that one.

In the Alien Beast Food Store, their enthusiasm was particularly high. After shopping for half an hour, Qiu Xuanrong was left standing aside, almost losing his expression.

Xiao Linqi discovered that the food for exotic animals in the Eastern Base was different from that in the Southern Base, and the varieties of spiritual plants and fruits grown here were different.

Xiao Linqi picked up a pack of vacuum cooked prawns from the meat section, opened it and ate it. He said to Lu Baiqing with great interest: "We can trade with marine animals over there. I see a great business opportunity!"

He discovered that the food characteristics on both sides were different. The Alien Beast Food Store in the Oriental Base had a lot of nutritious nuggets with added meat, while the meat section had a lot of seafood.

At the southern base, the nutrient blocks are simply extracted from the essence of spiritual objects without any thought of adding flesh and blood. There are also nutrient blocks made purely from flesh and blood, with various varieties.

It has to be said that the Eastern Base has a lot more variety in exotic beast food than the Southern Base. There is a special area for slimes, as well as specially formulated food for various attributes. Xiao Linqi was shocked that there was even milk powder.

"Hello, would you like to know the functions of these foods?" The shopping guide next to me was told by Xiao Linqi and others that he did not need to follow him at first, so he looked aside and saw Xiao Linqi and others putting them into the shopping basket one after another. Many things suddenly stopped in the slime area. They looked surprised and walked over to ask.

Xiao Linqi showed the can of milk powder in her hand to the shopping guide and said in a surprised tone: "You actually sell milk powder that slimes drink here?" On the

way just now, he paid attention to the spirit of the people in Dongfang Base, and he was surprised by the food stores he visited. They all paid attention to the price. When Qiu Xuanrong was pestering Lu Baiqing, he went to inquire with the owner of a store about the salary situation in the Eastern Base and came to a conclusion.

No one will starve to death in the Evernight Season at the Eastern Base, but many people barely have enough food and clothing. The people at the bottom are just hungry. Food is very precious in the Evernight Season at the Eastern Base. Even ordinary people with stable jobs and ordinary incomes can save food. Eat.

This year, the Evernight Season has advanced, the alien beasts have become restless early, and there is not enough food stored in the base. Some upper-level evolvers and superpowers have gone out to hunt, but they only caught the food and clothing line, so they did not go out to catch anymore and were busy cultivating.