Mary Bell's Birth Story

Mary Bell is the daughter of Tinker Bell the Tinker Fairy and Terence the Fairy Dust Keeper Fairy. Mary Bell was expected to be either a tinker or dust keeper, but when it was her time to get assigned to a talent, everyone is shocked. Every item that represents each talent glowed for her, meaning that she gets to do all talents. This is the first time that has ever happened in Pixie Hollow history. She lives her life doing every talent with the help of Tinker Bell's friends and more. She has her siblings Jack (twin-brother), Autumn, and Gregory (Greg for short). Want to know how she lives her life as the first fairy ever to have all talents? Read this story to find out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tinker Bell was getting ready to visit Peter Pan. She was a little nervous, for she was scared that she was going to go into labor with the baby while there. If she does, she will luckily have Terence there so he can quickly bring her back to Pixie Hollow. She heard a knock on her door, and she went to get it. She opened the door, and she saw Terence there, smiling as he saw his girlfriend in front of him.

"Hey babe," he says, hugging Tinker Bell. "How are you feeling? Is the baby coming?"

She giggled at Terence's questions. "I'm fine babe. The baby hasn't come yet."

He sighs with relief. "Good. Plus, I know you would try to get to me if the baby was coming."

"Yes of course. I don't want to end up giving birth on my own."

"I wouldn't want you to give birth on your own either. That would be such a surprise to a baby in your arms without getting anyone."

"Lol that would be a funny scene huh?" Tinker Bell says, giggling softly. "You come into my house to find me in my bed with our son or daughter in my arms, and you being so confused as to why I didn't get you or anyone else when I was in labor. That would be funny honestly, but I honestly never want that to happen. I'd rather you be there when I go into labor and when I give birth to the baby. It's going to be so painful."

"Yeah Queen Clarion has told me how painful birth is. I will hate to see you in so much pain. It will be worth it in the end though when our son or daughter is here."

"Yep. Well, let's go see Peter Pan. I've been looking forward to seeing him since we planned on going to visit the other day."

"Yeah I've been looking forward to it myself. Let's go."

They started to fly to Neverland when Tinker Bell stopped, wincing softly in pain. Terence immediately stopped when he saw that. "Babe what's wrong?"

"I think it's a Braxton Hicks contraction, but I'm not sure..." she says, breathing through it.

"Are you sure we should be going to see Peter Pan if you could be in labor now?" Terence asks, getting more worried.

"No, it'll be fine babe. One definite way of knowing that I'm in labor is my water breaking, and that hasn't happened yet, so I'm good."

"Okay, but as soon as that happens, we need to go back to Pixie Hollow."

"I know babe. Let's just go..."

He nods, and they continue walking to Netherland. Soon they were there, and they went to where Peter Pan stays. They knock softly.

Peter Pan opened the door, and he smiled as he recognized them. "Hey guys. Thanks for coming."

"No problem," Tinker Bell says, smiling. "I know that I'm due any minute now, but we wanted to see you since it's been a while."

"Speaking of you being due any minute now, how are you feeling? Have you gotten any contractions?"