VIII: Silk Slip

VIII: Silk Slip

Third POV

Katsuki found himself gritting his teeth in boredom.

"Fuck, I should've just let Ashido handle this." He groaned in his head, as the overhead linen lighting of the high-end department store he was in was giving him a major migraine.

They'd been at the mall for about three hours now, as he waited on Izuku to finish trying on clothes for both casual, formal and for his missions.

He didn't feel like being nagged so he chose to come alone with Izuku and Akiko, but perhaps he'd been better off taking Kirishima's taunts.

"Aw-Ba-!" A coo fell from little Akiko's lips, her little legs jutting outwards and kicking Katsuki's left thigh as her head rested on his shoulder.

"Great, and now she's awake..." he murmured under his breath, feeling awkward holding the little pup.

It was either he held her, or Izuku went in with her and who knows how long that would've taken?

He pulled out his phone, trying to ignore the failed seductive looks he received from the other omegas or other single others in the store's private dressing stall area.

It wasn't everyday an alpha like him, dressed in a black ensemble and a thick golden ring on his pinkie appeared in a store like this.

Wow.

He really should've stayed home.

Suddenly a mewl fell from Akiko's lips, as she began to squirm harder in his hold, letting random noises and pops fall from her mouth.

She was becoming fussy.

Putting down his phone, Katsuki shifted angles, letting her sit down on his lap, wrapping his arms around her tiny body as she laid her head on his ripped torso.

Her little freckled cheeks puffs out in mild irritation, feeling uncomfortable no matter which way she rested herself.

"Shh..." Katsuki tried to soothe, bouncing his lap and bringing his phone closer to her, hoping the brightly colored applications could amuse her until Izuku finished trying on his nth piece of attire.

He watched her little head dip, making sputtering noises and her stubby fingers heavily tap and swipe at the icons.

He clicked his tongue, looking up from Akiko when he heard the door click to Izuku's stall and the door slowly opening up.

"...Is this okay?" Izuku mumbled out, revealing himself outside of the hoodie and sweatshorts and now into a black fitting dress, "For the formal part, I mean?"

Katsuki stared at Izuku up and down, "It's fine."

Izuku nodded, looking at Akiko who was still preoccupied with Katsuki's cellular device, "I can take her if she's too much..."

Katsuki waved his hand, looking down at the little girl again, "No, finish up so we can get moving again."

Izuku quickly nodded, closing the door to undress and put on his regular clothes.