XV: Nothings Truth

XV: Nothings Truth

Third POV

Katsuki could feel angry eyes on him.

Coming from all corners of the room, he could feel Ashido, Kirishima, Uraraka and Kaminari gang up on him.

"Do we have a problem?" Katsuki inquired, not removing his eyes from his screen, "If we don't I suggest you stop looking at me like that."

"What is your issue?" Uraraka was the first to snap, "Why are you being so horrible to him?"

"You obviously like Akiko, and you changed shit just for her, but when it comes to Izuku you act as if he's the plague."

"And before you comment that he is, why would you insist he sleep in the same room as you?" Ashido interjected, earning an agreeing nod from the brunette.

Katsuki went still for a moment before picking up his hands and slamming them back on the desk,

"Who the fuck do you all think you're talking to? Just because you pussies became soft over a dam and pup bond doesn't mean that I did."

"For your information," Katsuki mockingly spoke, "I did shit out of convenience for myself, and Izuku was the one who got comfortable."

"Now, stop acting like shit is different and either come up with something new or get the fuck out."

A tsk fell from Kaminari's mouth.

"Wow. We really need to get you laid."

Earning a nasty scowl from Katsuki.

Without another word, he, Ashido and Uraraka left.

Kirishima remained silent, just staring at Katsuki with unimpressed eyes.

"What? Wanna tell me something?" Katsuki raised his brows, a snarl evident on his face.

Kirishima shook his head, "...I'm not here to argue, I just want to know what exactly you want from Midoriya."

"I know you aren't stupid, therefore you know this can't continue on."

Katsuki turned around his his swivel chair, looking out the window, "For a moment, let's pretend as if I care and say I don't know what I want from Izuku."

"You must want something, otherwise why you bother in keeping him here for so long? Even after killing his husband and finding out he doesn't have much to do with anything?" Kirishima interjected, scratching the back of his head.

"Because it hurts?" Katsuki's brown twitched thinking about it, "He's been lied to this entire time, from the minute he broke out his mother's hold."

"I'm being honest, and letting him stay."

"Then that puts us right back at square one." Kirishima sighed, "You Katsuki Bakugo are a sick man."

"I got turned out by the sight of him crying, trust me I'm aware." Katsuki muttered in his head, "Now, go ensure that shipment is still en route."