Chapter 3: Empty and Cold

I hope you guys enjoy the music. Also, a more important note ALL UNDERTALE MUSIC RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO TOBY FOX SINCE HE COMPUSED IT, NOT ME. I wanted to add this song because it would fit the mood for this chapter.  I hope you guys enjoy the story 

*English text                                                           *Trollish text

Bular finished eating his fill and left the alley that he was in after it was safe to leave undetected.  Bular noticed how the morning sun was approaching and decided to head back to his lair while he still could. But as he walked through the empty alleys and streets of Arcadia oaks, the closer he got to his hideout the more his mind was plagued with all sorts of intrusive thoughts and voices telling him how low he had fallen in recent times.

It felt like just yesterday he was the fearsome and mighty Gumgum prince, heir to Gunmar the Black, the skullcrusher. He had enjoyed the looks of fear in his enemies eyes as they cowered in his very presence but now... He was the last Gumgum left on the surface leaving him with no kingdom to be the prince of or any company besides the dim Goblins and worthless impures that he was forced to tolerate.

He had to resort to scrounging for scraps in desperate times and hide away in the shadows with no one to call family or comrade while the denizens of Trollmarket got to enjoy having warm meals in the safety of Heartstone Trollmarket free to live their lives without worry of finding  shelter from the sun or the cold.

By the time Bular made it inside the old factory the sun was about to rise. Bular walked towards the throne that he hand made himself out of the old and discarded vespa parts that were left all over the dilapidated building and sat down with a dejected sigh. As he sat in the room by himself with nothing else besides his own thoughts to occupy his time. Bular felt the emptiness in his heart growing as he called himself pitiful for feeling this way.

He was supposed to be undaunting, fearsome, and stone hearted just like his father and yet here he was letting weakling emotions overcome his mind. He wasn't supposed to feel like this. he wasn't a weak coward like the Trollhunter or... that traitor who abandoned him and his father's army to join the trolls from Dwoza and now Aaarrrgghh lived with them in Trollmarket. And yet here he was plagued by thoughts and feelings that seized to leave him be even if he shoved them all into the back of his head. 

He can't even find solace in sleep since his dreams kept replaying the events of the battle of Killahead bridge over and over again... Bular fell asleep on his throne feeling mentally drained from his internal battle with himself as he prayed to whatever god that was watching him that the Killahead bridge would be complete soon and he gets to reunite with his father and feel whole again after 900 years of enduring his pain and solitude.