First trip to Whitby

Two weeks later

''Not on my watch.'' Beth breaths out during the match against West Ham as she notices Lisa getting ready to drop down in sliding to tackle Viv dribbling with the ball from behind, she speeds up noticing Katie do the same and gives the full back a harsh shoulder shove.

She immediately continues her sprint trying to act like nothing happened as she notices Katie taking over the left making it seem like they switched positions mid attack and slows down as the referee blows a whistle as Lisa keeps laying on the pitch, she inwardly rolls her eyes as she calls her over and walks towards her.

''First warning Mead.'' The referee tells her. ''Keep it friendly.''

''I have to keep it friendly?'' She asks incredulously while pointing at herself. ''Why don't you tell that bi...''

''Meado, don't!'' Katie warns quickly pulling her back before she can go of against the referee knowing they are all pissed that Lisa already tackled Viv twice, she pulls her further back as Leah and Kim both step in front of the referee to clear it more professionally and wraps an arm around her shoulders. ''Don't let her be the reason for a yellow.''

''Water break.'' Leah informs them as she walks past them patting Beth's back, Beth just sighs following the girls to the sideline knowing Lisa is playing on time to try and keep the match with the 3-2 score Arsenal currently leads with after Viv scored an hattie and grabs her bottle.

''Thank you.''

She turns her head as she hears Viv's soft voice after Jonas warned her to stay friendly and smiles around her bottle after taking a sip knowing the girls filled her in. ''You would do the same.'' She murmurs as she nudges her softly with her shoulder, she drops her bottle as Viv just shrugs and walks back onto the pitch rolling her eyes as she notices Lisa act like she is limping.

She takes her position on the left again as she notices Lisa taking the free kick and glances at the time, she sprints forward as she notices that they entered the last two minutes of additional time as she notices Viv intercepting Lisa's high pass and cuts to the middle as she notices her glance up. ''Perfect.'' She breaths out speeding up as Viv high and long passes the ball to land right in her path.

She speeds up easily leaving the two defenders behind her as the ball bounces on the pitch once, taking it on her feet the second time and dribbles towards the penalty box. She cuts to the right as Lisa sprints over to try and take the ball from her, easily playing past her and uses her last bit of strength to kick the ball to the far right side of the goal.

She sprints over to the left side with her arms thrown back, a big grin on her face as the ball hits the inside of the net and points at Viv as Steph and Katie tackle her in a hug, she smiles as the girls surround her in a hug receiving several head pats and pulls back.

''Awesome goal Meado.'' Viv compliments as they jog beside each other to take their positions again, Beth chuckles as she feels her head pat and jogs over to the wing after thanking her. She watches West Ham kick off, jogging forward as they immediately crash against the one woman wall called Leah Williamson and sprints over the sideline to give her the option to play the ball wide.

She watches her pass the ball long to Viv instead, frowning inwardly as the Dutch glances up once and sprints forward as she does it again this time clearly looking at her as Lisa sprints up to Viv. She sprints past the full back as Viv plays the ball through her legs, taking it with her while keeping up her speed and dribbles into the penalty box.

''Finish!''

She lobs the ball over the goalie coming out of her goal as she hears Viv's yell before she can even think about passing the ball like she normally would and turns on her heels as it lands into the goal after hitting the underside of the woodwork, she sprints over to the striker as she notices her big smile and crashes against her as she just opens her arms grinning as the girls surround them with loud cheers.