Vacation time

One month later

After the girls spent the past month in Whitby, just spending time with Rich they decided it was time to leave England for a bit and booked a flight for all of them and some of the girls.

''And?'' Beth asks looking up from her book as Viv walks into the villa after she walked out into the backyard of their vacation house on Ibiza to take a phone call, Viv chuckles as everyone looks up, leaning against the chair Ben is sitting on and smiles slightly as her brother, Kiki and the girls turn in their seats to look at her.

''Well, those were three phone calls in about thirty minutes, which one do you want to hear first?''

''Bad, good, and better?'' Katie asks, Beth snickers as Viv just nods her head and locks eyes with her.

''Hit us with the bad one first.''

''I don't think Barca will approach me ever again.'' Viv muses. ''My agent told them that I won't take their offer and that their emails, letters, and Insta posts they tagged me in caused me to immediately jump off of the offer.''

''Is that bad for us or them?'' Kim asks in amusement, Beth giggles as Viv shrugs and kisses Josh's head as he leans back against her sighing contently in his sleep.

''And the good news?''

''Arsenal came with the perfect offer,'' Viv informs them with a grin. ''Y'all won't get rid of my arse for the next two years, hopefully longer.''

''I'll grab the champagne.'' Lars breaths out with a proud grin as he jumps over the loveseat to sprint into the kitchen, Viv laughs walking around Ben's chair as he just pats her hand with a grin, leaning down as Rich reaches for her and thanks him softly as he kisses her cheek while congratulating her softly.

''What is the better news goat?'' Leah asks curiously as she leans against Lessi's side, feeling the younger woman's arm land on the couch right behind her body to allow her to cuddle even closer.

''Well, it looks like I aced my exams.'' Viv breaths out with a shy grin as Lars walks back into the room. ''As of today, I have a master's degree in football business.''

''That's amazing Vivi!'' Beth exclaims with a proud grin as the girls jump up to hug her tightly, she adjusts her hold on Josh to slowly stand up making sure she won't move her knee too fast, and walks over to Viv. ''So proud of you liefje.'' She murmurs as she pecks her lips after hugging her.

''Starting your birthday of perfectly zussie,'' Lars tells her with a grin as he holds out a flute as the clock strikes midnight, he clinks their glasses together as soon as Viv takes hers and steps closer to hug her tightly. ''Gefeliciteerd, gek.'' (Happy birthday, crazy)

''Dankje, idioot.'' (Thank you, idiot) Viv breaths out laughing, she yelps as Katie suddenly picks her up in a tight hug laughing as she stumbles forward with her in her arms as the other girls join the hug and shakes her head. ''I am still recovering, don't fucking break me.''

''Bad word mama.''

Beth covers her mouth to muffle her giggles as Josh's soft tired scold fills the room filled with laughter and shakes her head in amusement as everyone turns to look at the little boy still cuddled in her arms with sheepish smiles. ''Tell her JoJo.'' She tells him chuckling.

''Sorry darling.'' Viv apologizes with a sheepish grin. ''The jar will be filled as soon as we get home okay?''

''It's Mama's birthday,'' Beth whispers in Josh's ear as he just nods his head, she steps forward as he leans up in a flash smiling as he reaches for Viv and watches him kiss her cheek sloppily.