Friendly

A/N: Hey all, I will probably take a day break tomorrow and upload again on Sunday, depending on my mood. Sadly had to let my cat go today, but I still wanted to upload this one. Enjoy reading!

Two weeks later

''How much will she hate you?'' Leah asks chuckling as she follows Beth down the sidewalk to the hotel the Dutchies are staying at.

''I hope not too much.'' Beth breaths out chuckling as Lotte just nudges her with a soft laugh, she walks into the lobby grinning as her eyes land on Viv and Jill already waiting for them with Josh playing with his favorite teddy while leaning back against his mama's legs and jogs over.

She scoops him up chuckling as his giggles immediately echo around them and showers his face with kisses. ''Hiya, my sweet boy.''

''Does she greet you like that too?'' Jill asks in amusement, Viv turns to her after watching Beth with a loving grin and chuckles.

''I wish.'' She breaths out making sure Beth hears her. ''Pretty sure I will only receive some teasing.''

''Well not every kind of teasing is bad.'' Lotte quips, she burst out laughing as Beth looks at her with wide eyes while Viv just covers her face with a groan and plucks Josh out of the wingers arms. ''Hey my favorite little one.''

''Auntie!''

Viv chuckles as Josh hugs Lotte and Leah tightly, turning to Beth and hugs her as she walks over to her after hugging Jill. ''Hey you.'' She murmurs with a grin.

''Hiya.'' Beth whispers as she hugs her tightly. ''Amazing match Vivi.'' She giggles as she looks down at her with an eyebrow raised and shrugs. ''Not looking at the score.'' She breaths out.

''If someone had an amazing run it was you Beth.'' Viv breaths out chuckling.

''Viv?''

She looks up as Lotte calls her name and tilts her head as she notices her tiny grin. ''You want to kidnap him?''

Lotte nods her head and chuckles. ''Le and I would like to take him to the park.''

''You want to go with your aunties, baby boy?'' Viv asks turning to Josh, she chuckles as he immediately nods his head with a big smile and locks eyes with Lotte. ''Not too much sugar.'' She tells her. ''If I have a hyped up kid tonight, I will convince Sar to give me your room number and drop him off with you for the night.''

She crouches down as they just nod their heads, smiling as Josh immediately walks into her arms and kisses his forehead. ''Behave and listen to your aunties, baby boy.'' She rubs his back as he nods his head and smiles. ''Have fun, darling.''

She stands up smiling as Beth crouches down to hug him and locks eyes with Lotte and Leah after hugging them. ''Call me if needed.''

''We will.'' Lotte murmurs. ''Go and enjoy a spontaneous date night.''

''Won't say no to that.'' Viv breaths out grinning as she turns to look at Beth. ''What do you say?''

''Where are we going?'' Beth asks chuckling.

Jill laughs and pats their shoulders. ''Have fun ladies, I will join Lotte and Leah.''

Viv just nods her head, handing Lotte the diaper bag after lovingly running her hand through Josh's hair and wraps her arm around Beth's shoulders. ''Want to go for a walk?'' She asks softly.

''I know the perfect spot.'' Beth breaths out with a grin as they walk out of the hotel after she leaned down to kiss Josh's head, she leans into Viv's side as she points at the forest behind the hotel and smiles. ''It's right there.''