Camp day

''No mummy, don't go!'' Josh whines as he attaches himself to Beth's legs after they spend the day at the beach with him before heading to their separate hotels for camp, Beth sighs sadly after glancing at Viv noticing the sadness in her eyes, and crouches down to hug Josh properly.

''It's just for a few days JoJo.'' She murmurs reassuringly as she rubs his back. ''You will have a blast with Mama and your aunties.'' She adds as she kisses his head. ''And Auntie Lieke has some fun things planned with you.''

''But you are not there.'' Josh pouts.

''We will see each other in a few days.'' She reassures. ''Mama and I have to play against each other, but we will have a day off soon so we can head to the beach again.''

''Promised?''

Viv nods her head as he also glances up at her and crouches down behind him to sandwich him between her and Beth. ''We promise, it's just a few days sweetheart.''

Beth sighs softly in relief as Josh slowly nods his head and hugs him close. ''Have fun with Mama and your aunties, darling.'' She whispers as she kisses his head. ''I love you.''

''I love you too mummy,'' Josh whispers as he buries his face against her neck, Viv runs a loving hand down his back as Beth looks up and leans in to kiss her softly.

''See you in a few days lieverd.'' She murmurs. ''Ik hou van jou.''

''Ik hou ook van jou Vivi, don't let her annoy you,'' Beth replies softly as she hugs her, making sure Josh is comfortably tucked between them. She slowly pulls back as she nods her head and stands back up after ruffling Josh's hair, Viv follows her lead, scooping Josh up as soon as she stands and smiles as he giggles.

''Ready to prank auntie Lieke?'' She asks as they both watch Beth walk down the path to her hotel, she places him on her shoulders as he nods his head, the both of them waving at Beth as she turns around before entering the hotel and grabs their suitcases as his hands intertwine below her chin.

''Yes!''

''Alright, let's go and see your aunties.'' Viv breaths out with a grin as she walks off of the property of Beth's hotel, she walks down the street knowing their hotel isn't too far away, and rubs Josh's leg as she hears his soft sniffle. ''Oh baby.'' She coos softly as she stops walking, she lifts him off of her shoulders to place him on her hip instead and kisses his head as his teary face immediately finds the comfort of her shoulder. ''Mummy will call before bedtime tonight.'' She promises as she holds him tight. ''We will see her again in a few days.''

She continues walking as she feels him nod his head, holding their suitcases with one hand, and occasionally kisses his head, whispering soft soothing words hoping he knows that Beth didn't leave him like his birth mom occasionally did. She walks up the path to their hotel, smiling gratefully as Jill jogs over to wordlessly take their suitcases from her and stops right outside of the hotel, she cups Josh's cheek gently pulling his head up so she can lock eyes with him and kisses his forehead. ''Shall we ask Andries if you can watch Paw Patrol on the big screen tonight?''

''Together?''

''Of course.'' Viv murmurs. ''I am pretty sure I saw Auntie Vic and Jill pack some chocolate, want to raid their suitcases before we head up?'' She chuckles as he nods his head and places him down. ''The green and yellow ones are theirs, look in the side pocket.'' She stage whispers as she leads him into the hotel knowing the girls packed candy for him to cheer him up, all of them knowing he would take the goodbye quite hard after spending so long with her and Beth in the same house.

''Hey, my favorite little guy!'' Lieke greets scooping Josh up before he can rush over to the suitcases, she showers his face with kisses as he squeaks out his giggles and hugs him tightly. ''I missed you!''