003

Yibo woke up with a splitting headache and groaned in pain. His muscles ached abit and he slowly opens his eyes to the fiercely bright morning light. Upon seeing that he was lying alone on the couch in the sitting room, he frowned and almost immediately, he remembered what transpired the day before that he smiled subconsciously and eventually stripped from his thoughts and looks around, searching to get a glimpse of his Zhan or probably his husband. He eventually saw Zhan who was approaching from the kitchen with a tray in his hands.

-you’re finally awake? I thought you’ll be sleeping all day.- Zhan says as he approaches Yibo who was still smiling foolishly.
-what’s up with you?- Zhan asked frowning at the smiling Yibo putting down the tray on the side table and sitting next to him.

-good morning little husband.- Yibo says taking Zhan in his arms who blushed deeply with a shy smile.

-y-you….i thought you won’t remember.-

-that what? I’m already married to the love of my life?- Yibo says teasingly.

-that’s not a marriage. We haven’t even gone to cult yet.-

-don’t spoil my mood.- Yibo says glaring a little which earned a chuckle from Zhan.

-I made you porridge for your hangover.- Zhan says and Yibo takes him closer to himself seeking his warmth.

-thanks honey. I’m gonna make up for your gift today. I promise.- Says Yibo pecking Zhan’s lips.

-there’s no need for that actually.-

-no, there is. I’ve given you my word already so I must fulfill it.-

-mmmm okay daddy. Now have your porridge.- Zhan says teasingly and Yibo pulse his lips into a tin line.

...........

...........

-say that again.-

-what?-

-what you just said.-

-go have your porridge?-

-no, what you called me just now.-
At that Zhan blushed and tries to bury his face on his fiancé’s chest but Yibo stopped him.
-please.-

-o-okay.- Zhan says and Yibo smiled brightly.

-d-daddy.- At the mention of the word Yibo’s heart start drumming in his chest that he could swear that he could actually hear it clearly.

-I think you should call me that whenever we’re having sex cuz it will make it more intense than it already is.- Yibo says looking into Zhan’s blushing eyes and Zhan couldn’t hide the cute blush that crept on his face.

-s-stop being chessy. –Zhan says hitting Yibo’s chest lightly.

-I’m serious.-

-mmm. Now eat your porridge so you can get ready for work. I don’t want to be late because of you.-

-okay. But you’ll have to close early as I’m taking your out on a date. Okay?-

-mmm. Okay.- Zhan replies but sees Yibo raising his brows as if waiting for something else. Zhan groans loudly then says.
-okay daddy.- at that, Yibo takes Zhan’s lips on a deep kiss which Zhan returned with same passion.

Zhan regrets calling this pervert daddy. Only God knows if he’ll be told to call him daddy even publicly which will be so embarrassing.

Ziyi got into the office with Zhan’s morning coffee on one hand and a document on her other free hand and with a creepy smile which Zhan frowned at.
-what?- Zhan asked.

-n-nothing boss. Good morning.- she says offering Zhan the coffee.

-you’re weird.- Zhan says taking a sip from it.

-I never knew Mr Xiao will prefers naughty lines- she says grinning and winking.

-what naughty lines?-

-you really thought we don’t know don’t you? It’s trending in your page.-

Zhan pulge his lips into a tin line.

-calling Mr Wang…….da…….- but she couldn’t complete her words seeing a glaring Zhan.
-sorry boss.-

-no prob. It’s actually my fault that he took up that name.- Zhan says sighing.
-so what was the client’s response about the design?- Zhan asked.

-he says he want it to be more intense. It seems like he like stuff with darker themes.-

-have it been settled?-

-yes boss. You have reliable employees here.- she says winking.
-and here are some documents that will be needing your signature.- she places the documents on the table while Zhan pick up his pen and getting on signing.

-thanks for your hard work. Oh I’ll be off work early today.-

-okay boss and Mrs Gia wedding is soon, I will go get back to work now.-

-okay.-

With that Ziyi leaves for her desk while Zhan picks up his phone and chats up Yibo.