Chapter 0.1

A woman with wavy hair quickly fled from a five-star restaurant with tears in her eyes and repressed anger in her heart-shaped lips printed with bright lipstick.  The ringing of the bell became even louder after a sixty-year-old man came out of the door with a flat cap in his hands and his eyebrows dropped from the displeasure of that scene.  He shouted his name several times but the woman didn't even turn to see the man and offer a farewell greeting.  After a while, as soon as the woman had left running away under the gaze of the people, a rather young man with his hands in his pockets while sighing in disappointment made his way towards his car which had been a pastime for more than an hour the people passing by.  The richness and beauty of his black Lamborghini left passers-by shocked and obsessed with that car.  He licked his lips with dislike for the people who were close to the latter to remove his car from close by.  He sighed, uncertain whether to help but let out a scream or remain silent under the gazes of the people.  He decided to collect her body in the Lamborghini, start the engine and leave for the streets of his home.  For him this thing was so habitual that he no longer paid attention to the photos of his car and the paparazzi that contained photos and videos of him and his popularity and disappointments with girls.  No one could ever put their hand on fire in the thought that the great Chou Tzuyu, the successful billionaire seen as Mr. Cruise or Chief of the Seas, was in desperate need of a woman.  He had always passed unmoved by women but life was too dark for him alone to see.  His house gave off a new taste and smell, his presence was like the morning wind, his steps didn't even make a sound when he passed through that door opened by his maids.  And thinking that that huge house was empty gave his parents a pain in the chest.  Tzuyu moved and took the black tie off her neck, aggressively squeezing it as he threw it to the floor.  In the end he was disappointed.  The only reason for the poor girl's tears when she left the restaurant was Tzuyu's response.  He was an honest person, he only had the flaw of being frank and the woman couldn't help but suffer, in fact he said to her with ease and a lot of suffering as he spoke to that woman again: "Look, I don't like women like that like you. ; women with too much makeup and too much of themselves are not to my liking. I'm buying you dinner because I don't want to be rude to you."  Tzuyu had no qualms about saying things like that to him it was water he poured into a regular glass to everyone else.  The maid passed by, laughing as always at Tzuyu's laziness and disappointment, lightly picking up the tie.  She moved behind the sofa and politely asked for his jacket, which he did without saying anything.  "Another wasted day, Mr. Chou?"  she asked with a giggle between her lips the waitress who was politely fixing the shirt, all wrinkled due to the strong and aggressive movements of the torn tie.  "Of course. The women I am asked for are people I don't like. Women of this type are at the height of disappointment and the harmonious discord of my personality" said Tzuyu, closing her eyes with dislike while the waitress walked away from him and took steps towards the cabinet to place the keys that were inside the jacket, "Your father asked for a meeting. He wants to see you" said the waitress, letting Tzuyu's eyes wrinkle with disappointment.  "What do you want now.." she whispered disapprovingly hating the news given by the maid with all her heart.  "Speaking normally. He reported that he missed spending time with you, Mr. Chou," she said, placing her jacket on the coat rack.  He sighed amusedly as if he had seen something fall in front of him but with restraint he settled himself better on the sofa, slowly placing his arm on the armrest of the sofa "Since when? He'll bore me with his stupid arguments about children and the fact that I have to get married. Not "He can understand that I'm trying to answer this riddle. I just wish he would leave me alone and let me decide who I want to be with for the rest of my life. I don't want a vain ignoramus in my house," he replied later. a long speech on the appointments chosen by his father like the last one he had organized for him this afternoon.  "Do as you wish, I don't want to intrude. I would like to point out that your mother, however, will not be happy with your absence" he concluded, leaving down the corridor, "Then I have to go if my mother is here" he whispered to himself, stretching out his hand to take the phone on the table.  He sneered angrily at emails sent a few minutes ago that gave important information on trade imports at ports and cruise ships.  He snorted as if it were a disappointment to see that news.  "I only wish these eimals would become messages from a woman," he murmured, tracing his hand over her forehead and massaging it roughly as if he wanted to tear it from her face.  The only thing to do was go to that stupid meeting and hear her father's stupid words once again with the sadness in her mother's eyes that put a knife in her heart after he left.