Chapter 0.4

As soon as Tzuyu got home she personally slammed the door and very quickly threw herself on the sofa clutching her face as if it were a belt and to make matters worse she raised her legs flapping them continuously as if she were swimming.  He also impressed the housekeeper of the maids, of which the eldest, that she had known about Tzuyu's flaws and strange attitudes for more than five years.  Tzuyu looked up only to see four maids watching him as if he were a ghost, "Mr. Chou, is everything alright? Is he hurt?"  he asked one of them, holding up a band and some hydrogen peroxide.  He shook his head in embarrassment and tucked his red face back into the couch cushions.  The indifferent head of the house found himself shameless in front of these worried women.  The housekeeper courageously approached the man who was swimming in panic in the air, smiled at him and then passed his hand on her back calming him.  "Mr. Chou, is something wrong?"  this time the housekeeper asked, arousing a confused look from the maids next to her, who were waiting like bees for the woman to calm things down.  "Mrs. Song, give me a hand. I think I'm in love," the man said decisively and full of embarrassment, making the four maids behind her laugh.  The housekeeper smiled comfortingly at the embarrassed man as she gestured for her to get up, and she waited until she settled on the sofa to speak more seriously.  "Mr. Chou are you scared that you fell in love? He looked like a scared little dog" said the housekeeper placing a hand on the man's back, "I'm not scared, I'm embarrassed and excited at the same time. I've never had this feeling before" Tzuyu said putting her hands on her face hiding her face once again.  "Oh, that's really nice of you, Mr. Chou," said the maid behind the sofa who was watching the scene with love and sweetness with the three of them, "Who is this woman, Mr. Chou?"  the housekeeper asked, giving the man another reassuring smile.  The man swallowed slowly and then replied with almost sky-high shame "I met her today, I was passing by my old elementary school, a woman came to pick up some kids and... And... And she was gorgeous , she looked like a deity who came down from the sky" he said with a shy smile looking away so he wouldn't see the knowing smile from the housekeeper again, "Do you really like this woman?"  the old woman asked once again, "Yes... I love her. She is beautiful, she talked to me and had a wonderful voice and was so kind... I want to marry her" Tzuyu said raising her face courageously having a surprised look from the waitresses who looked into each other's eyes to figure out what to say, "Don't be quick Mr. Chou. You don't even know her... What if she's engaged or already married?"  asked the housekeeper warning him.  Tzuyu's face went blank, she put her hands back on her face and then disappointedly lowered her face and hands towards the floor, "It's one hundred percent likely that she's engaged. A woman like that makes men melt like butter" she whispered with sadness the man.  The voice of a young waitress renewed the man's atmosphere "you just have to ask, Mr. Chou. Why don't you talk to her next time and ask her" proposed the young woman giving a smile to the man a moon of hope.  "If I have the chance, I must be magnificent. And even if she is engaged, I will force her to marry me" he said decisively, standing up, allowing the maids to be alarmed by his sudden, truly childish announcement.  "Mr. Chou, I would tell you not to propose to her. She definitely won't accept you, he's a stranger to you. Only a crazy person can say yes" said the waitress who spoke first, "You'll have to do it, you're standing in front of yourself." Chou Tzuyu. If you don't want me, I will force you to marry me" the man retorted selfishly, the housekeeper looked at him grimly "Mr. Chou, don't ask that woman for her hand. You will make a terrible impression. Invite her to dinner. This will increase your trust" he replied, putting on his encouraging smile once again.  The man hunched over like a circle, his shoulders broadened and with a defeated sigh he accepted the woman's advice.  "Now let's go to the table, Mr. Chou. You will surely be hungry" said the waitress giving him a massage making him straighten up as best he could and taking him to the dining room.  "I want to marry her" the man shouted at the housekeeper who was still sitting on the sofa watching the man leave, "she will do it after my consent" she replied getting a pout from the man.  He had this very strange attitude only in the most emotional moments, the woman knew it from trying to get to know the man.  That very strange and stubborn behavior was Tzuyu's flaw when he was embarrassed or excited.  The man would transform back into his true nature the next day, as he always did when emotional shocks came to him.  The housekeeper stood up followed by two maids who were still laughing and spluttering at their boss's sudden declaration.