Chapter 11

I pondered whether to say something or wait for him to open another topic on his own.  I continued to eat my plate hoping that Jeongyeon's eyes would drift away from our table while he was on the phone.  "Your friend is really funny" Sana said all of a sudden with a smile aware of that playful look of the man at a distance from the table that she secretly observed with mischief.  "He's too funny and way too clingy... People like that allow themselves to override your privacy in a millisecond, even if you don't want to and the next day you find him next to you looking at you like a maniac while you sleep. Not it's a nice experience believe me" I said nonchalantly while Sana laughed at my comment, "But he seems like a good friend to me. I don't have many male friends but he seems like a pretty reliable person" she said eating a little more, "Oh, yes Jeongyeon is excellent on this. His personality is contrasted with a negative and a positive side. Most of the negative things are being a stolker and being a pervert" I replied having Sana's cute and bubbly voice once again which he laughed, hiding his lips in his white hand.  My heart dropped for a moment.  It wasn't normal for me to feel things like that just by watching a woman laugh in such a genuine way.

  His breathing, so calm and subtle in being neutral, became accelerated waiting to know what was happening to his pulmonary bronchi that shook and writhed inside him as if they were walking all over his body up to his throat, gathering with strength and solidity in his esophagus no longer allowing him to breathe in that relaxed and icy way he always has.  He felt his stomach growl but not from hunger but from nervousness.  His colon came back to irritate his evening at the mere thought that Sana might find his suddenly confused behavior at that moment really strange.  His feet made a strange little tune as if he wanted to calm his soul somehow through a frenetic and almost inaudible melody.  He sniffed inconspicuously as he stole glances at Sana to see if she was okay and that he didn't cast his eyes towards the lost and worried side of her.  The march of the waiters in the room made the secret gesture of nervously scratching his wrists under the table more complicated, the tablecloth cover moved due to the sudden gesture caused by his incredible pressure.  She looked around as if she wanted to seek help, at that moment she just wanted to shout the name of her housekeeper who was in the house arranging her things and ordering some incomplete service from the tired and chatty maids, telling him that she needed his help and that his heart no longer functioned as abnormally as before.  He covered her face with his long, thin hand, neglecting half of her face, allowing him to attract the attention of the woman in question who was so guilty of her strange agitations.  "Are you okay, Tzuyu?"  Sana asked worriedly about her giving another final blow to the man who was now softening at the attention the woman was offering her.  "Everything is fine, just tired of this chicken. I should have chosen something different" he said lying, knowing shamelessly that this chicken was his favorite dish in addition to the particularly soft bread full of vanilla cream exclusive to this restaurant for dessert.  She consoled herself by seeing Sana's amused face. "If she has a lazy palate of the same flavor, she can take some of mine. I'm not a woman who has a big stomach," she said, a little embarrassed for her second time mentioning this notion, " I don't want to bother her by giving me some of your food. I would feel bad if I tasted some of her dish without letting you taste mine" "Then let's do a quick food exchange. So let's try, well for me she's trying again, the flavors of these exquisite dishes" Sana interrupted sweetly as she advanced towards him with chopsticks filled with Kobe meat.  That flesh seen so many times and so soft she looked at her in approval as if she should kneel down and say she made this happen.  She apologized when she insulted the soup for being too hot or for getting some stains on her shirt while she took a glass of red wine.  She let her eyes give a proud thanks to that inanimate food and then with feigned reluctance, finally covered by a layer of euphoria and contentment, she ate the meat placed in the chopsticks in one bite, making the woman who proposed it to her laugh with affection.  She swallowed slowly as if it were a meal or morsel from heaven or brought by some deity.  She felt immortal after that bite.  “It tastes better coming from you,” Tzuyu said honestly making Sana's cheeks blush a crimson pink.  "Taste..." he said, keeping calm at the mere thought that Sana's lips would stop on the fork, savoring not only the chicken but also the subtle release of saliva now invisible to everyone's eyes but a memory in Tzuyu's thoughts to make so that could be called an indirect kiss from him towards Sana, who innocently ate the small slice of meat with gusto.  They looked like a couple of lovers, people were quick to glance at that table famous for the presence of that man.  They were shocked to see the cold giant sharing his food.  Some thought she was some close relative, but through internet research none of them turned out to have a cousin or close relative who had such a soft and innocent face.  The quick glances of the people and the waiters became more assiduous when Sana's loud but at the same time almost inaudible laughter made the man form a loose smile, who all the time had shown in every part that there was a face petrified and full of boredom.  Jeongyeon found out about these rumors as soon as one of the waiters returned to the chef to discuss the next order.  This news shocked him too.  "This restaurant is really beautiful. I understand why he comes here every weekend. I too would like to come here every day, and listen and be lulled by this relaxing atmosphere" he said after finishing his meal.  Tzuyu had finished before her but continued to pour her wine with care and elegance, touching it and tasting it carefully while the woman spoke casually.  Tzuyu also wanted to say the same thing but she wanted her to come with him next weekend too.  And if this meant seeing Sana's laugh and her harmonious and sweet voice at least once or hearing even just once, he would do everything to not be busy on Saturday or Sunday.  As soon as he had the chance to think, he wondered why Sana had this strange influence on him and above all why that perfume brought her an exceptional emphasis in the world of dreams and the unknown towards the rush of fantasy towards the imaginary future that he could share with the woman in front of him.  He dashed his head towards the latter's farthest imagination.  He brought the idea of ​​marriage back to mind, if he had truly found the courage he would have done it right now too, but the shame was also part of him being with him like any man in love.