Chapter 18

Do you have to go somewhere?" Tzuyu asked her secretary who was hurrying to pack her things to leave, "Mr. Chou, I warned you yesterday afternoon that I would be leaving earlier than usual..." "You don't mind me.  I was just curious," he said, trying not to look at the woman who was laughing at her embarrassment, "My husband returns from his business trip," she concluded, putting her papers in the brown folder, "Travel?  What job does your husband do?" Tzuyu asked her turn, not wanting to be alone at ten o'clock where the people and workers had already left leaving the emptiness and darkness behind her, "She is a choreographer and a theater recorder.  He's quite famous, but I don't think you know him, he's an excellent dancer after all" said Dahyun making Tzuyu immediately understand the work of her busy husband. "It must be difficult to have a husband who travels" commented Tzuyu getting up from the desk to free the his documents placing them on the bedside table next to him. The air quickly became thinner, Dahyun, to let the situation lighten up, tried to smile at the sad man who was looking at his shoes with disappointment, "Do you want to admit that it hurts you not to be married?" he asked with a light joke, giving the absent man a hard time, "You are only now realizing the loneliness of a man who is so famous but at the same time alone, without a woman who comforts him or who holds her a hot meal at the table when it's a little later than usual, right Mr. Chou?" he asked trying to catch the man's eyes once again, but he had a sympathetic murmur taking with heart the words of the woman who threw a comforting look towards he.  "You are a good man Mr. Chou. You just need to be more open to both people and your Sana" he said lovingly, turning his attention to Tzuyu who embarrassedly touched her red cheeks, "You are always a magnificent woman, Dahyun. Your husband will surely have sweated twenty shirts to have you" he muffled a happy smile at the woman who was nostalgically trying to say something else.  "My husband thinks that women like me should be put under a glass bell and only admired, admired for their abilities and for their physical and emotional beauty. You must appreciate your woman in this way..." Dahyun replied opening the door lightly taking his folder, "Only in this way should women be appreciated, but only if the same woman accepts the fate given by her husband himself. And as you see Mr. Chou, I have decided not to stay under a glass bell , my husband had to resign himself but he still appreciated my value by protecting me as if he were my bell jar. I wish you a good job and a good night Mr. Chou" she concluded after her long speech, leaving Tzuyu perplexed and at the same time at the same time admirable towards that man who was named husband by his secretary, he must have been a man of so much heart and thought to have said wonderful words to his woman.  But the woman in question was still Dahyun, a woman of strong ability and strong resourcefulness.  In all those years in which she had worked for him, Dahyun had always been a genial and understandable woman both towards himself and towards those of the workers, turning the other cheek with a comforting smile that melted the souls of the toughest, just like Tzuyu who was enchanted by the internal beauty of that small but at the same time strong woman.  The man who was to be her husband was a lucky man, but Tzuyu was a better man for having his soul carried and encouraged by another woman called Sana, who had the ambition and tenacity of a thousand people and the sweetest sweetness beautiful and wonderful that he had ever felt in his life.  For him, having Sana in his thoughts was having a goddess before her imaginary eyes.  He checked the time on Pride.  He slumped in the chair, placing one leg over the other lazily while the computer gave a bright light to the open page of a document declared valid under his header and signature.  He snorted with disinterest although he continued to stare into space.  He licked his lips for dryness, ran his hand under his angular chin and tried to find some way to put that woman with the cherry scent and shiny blonde hair out of his mind.  He imagined her at home with her smile on her face at the table waiting for him as soon as he returned from home only in the desire to see her Sana her, her beautiful and sweet Sana her.  He hoped that one day that he is his would come true and he would truly have the chance to announce that that woman with a thousand abilities was him, his wife, his beautiful and only wife.