Chapter 28

“I have never loved someone as much as I love you right now,” Tzuyu said, spinning the woman around so it looked like a dance.  The blush was still present in those cheeks and Sana didn't want to look like a fool under the man's eyes.  "It's normal?"  he asked the woman.  Sana laughed at her question as if she could be some genius who could answer any question even one that led to the heart of man.  "I love you more than my parents and more than all my friends and my dog" the man said with a smile making the woman laugh again, "I could take a stone and tie it and a rope around my neck and scream how much I love you. you love despite falling into deep water. I would say your name even at the point of death" Tzuyu said kissing the woman's cheek as soon as she closed her eyes for a second after the man's comment.  Sana opened her eyes wide without moving an inch, "Because I want to think about you even in the afterlife, because you are all I want" she whispered feeling the woman's gaze in her soul.  Sana shook her head as she returned to her reality, the reality in which Tzuyu held her close to her hips and declared her strong love for him.  "Why do you love me so much?"  the woman asked placing her head on the shoulder of the man who was now more than agitated by the woman's physical move.  "Why?"  The man wondered aloud with a confused tone.  The woman nodded wanting to know the answer.  "Because you are unique. Because you are beautiful inside and your soul makes me the happiest person in the world. It makes me feel full, as if I no longer need anything" he said, reasoning out loud.  "I could even go without eating or drinking for days, your smile would make me full. Your hands and your eyes make me weak just thinking about them because they take care of my appearance and my feelings" he continued as if everything were simple that he said, as if a man should feel such sensations towards a woman.  "I would leave everything I have on my shoulders to have you" concluded the man, staring lovingly at the woman.  Sana sighed feeling the deep love that the man felt for her, and that he had never felt and felt towards others.  Maybe it was a good thing that man, he just had to get used to his ways, because despite everything, he was perfect.  Sana felt like she was fighting with herself.  Only then did she move away from him, taking his hands off her hips and giving him a sweet smile.  "It's late, Tzuyu. How about you walk me home?"  Sana was tired but full of Tzuyu's comments.  She liked the attention the man gave her, but she didn't know how to respond to such compliments.  Tzuyu nodded understanding that it was late and on the boat she was starting to freeze to death despite the heat of the lanterns.  She made a call with her phone and then got off the boat together with her woman and accompanied her home.  She waited for the woman to get out of her seat.  She had the bouquet of flowers in her hand, the one that Tzuyu had given him that evening.  She kept her heart leaping and she thought about whether to give him a kiss was a sin or not at this moment.  Sana walked towards the apartment door, almost feeling a déjà vu on her shoulders.  She was afraid when she turned her back on the man, having a terrible feeling that she might follow her.  “Sana,” Tzuyu called, turning her around, holding her keys and her flowers.  “I love you, remember that,” she said as she offered Sana a milky white envelope.  It was small and thin but inside, at the end of the envelope, there was something thick.  Sana took it and was immediately followed by a kiss on her hand from the man.  Tzuyu backed away, touching her car door and entering her, knowing from the woman's movements that Sana was agitated and afraid from previous experience.  She left before Sana could enter her making her calmer.  When she got to her room, she still saw Miyeon on the couch with the television on and a bag of chips in her hand.  Her friend had asked him if she could stay in her apartment to wait for her since she was curious how the date had gone.  "You've finally arrived!"  Miyeon said as she stood up from the couch and wiped her hands with some tissues.  Sana smiled at Miyeon's childish attitude as she kept asking how he got with the rich man.  The woman placed the flowers and the envelope on the table, having immediately received a malicious look from her friend.  "Did she bring you flowers, the playboy?"  Miyeon said.  Sana laughed thinking about how Tzuyu could be like a playboy: she imagined him with an unbuttoned white shirt and tight trousers while he had a red rose in her mouth with a seductive but stupid look at the same time.  She thought for a while and realized that this sight might be pleasing to her eyes once in a while.  "He's not a playboy. He's a kind and loving man" Sana said, sitting on her chair and opening the envelope curious to know what the man had given him.  She took the box that was inside the envelope.  Inside it was a necklace.  A wonderful necklace with a diamond set inside.  It went down smoothly with a thin but thick chain at the same time.  There had never been a diamond in Sana's hands.  It was heartbreaking to see a diamond like this for the first time.  Miyeon's eyes widened as she saw the glittering diamond in her friend's hands.  "That man is crazy!"  Sana said with a smile on her lips as she clutched her necklace to her chest feeling so cold to her touch but warm in her heart.  “He must really like you,” Miyeon said as she smelled the flowers near her.  Sana put on the necklace and looked at the flowers on the table with a smile, "More than you can imagine" she whispered with a laugh on her lips.  She thought about Tzuyu at that moment, and she couldn't stop doing it.  She had to admit her true emotions at that moment, the only thing she wanted to do was follow that car and kiss him.  It wasn't from her gift but from the warmth of that necklace floating on her chest as if Tzuyu's hand was on her heart.  Holding that necklace around her neck was like having Tzuyu's hands around her neck.  And strangely she liked her.