Chapter 0.6

Sana had a lump in her throat.  Seeing that man in front of that gate scared her, but for another reason it was a fear of shame.  The man looked impassive with that phone in his hand.  Arriving near the gate, I opened the iron doors wider, making him raise his head quickly.  The famous smile from two days ago didn't show up, she put her phone back in her pockets and stuck her hands out of them, checking her watch.  "Good morning" Sana said with a scared and nervous smile, "Good morning Miss Minatozaki, I'm Chou Tzuyu. The man who took
arrived two days ago" added the man standing still with a correct posture towards the woman who was looking hesitantly at the man, "Of course I remember you.  Thanks to your timing you stopped those three children before they passed the gate" Sana replied easily thanking the man, "I want to be honest with you Miss Minatozaki.  Since I last saw you, I immediately thought of inviting you to dinner" he said, leaving Sana speechless, "I didn't have the courage because I found you to be such an unattainable woman due to your elegance and your wonderful kindness, that I was enchanted by the disagreement of my thoughts.  I had thought it was right not to invite you to dinner because there was no way a woman like her would have accepted.  But I want to know the answer of the woman who led me to cancel my work for two days and not that of my head" he continued allowing Sana to smile spontaneously at the man's words, "For me, it's fine.  I see that you are a reliable and kind man..." "Really, Miss?" He asked, perplexed to hear the woman's yes, "Of course.  If you tell me the time and day, I'll see if I can come,” he commented sincerely, “oh, you caught me off guard.  I thought you wouldn't accept.  I'm a stranger anyway..." Tzuyu suddenly said making Sana laugh. "How about I give her my number.  So we can call or text each other for the meeting" Sana said, "Sure.  But I would like to meet you as soon as possible" Tzuyu said, Sana laughed once again "Then I'll decide if it's okay with her.  Tomorrow at eight?" Tzuyu nodded slowly, reviewing in her mind if she had anything to do. "Good.  So if you give me the phone I'll write you my number" Sana continued, gently taking Tzuyu's phone. She quickly typed the keys and then carefully handed the phone back to him. The bell rang giving Sana the opportunity to throw out an excuse, "I have to go now, Mr. Chou.." "Please call me Tzuyu" interrupted the man, "Okay, then I give you permission to call me Sana, Tzuyu" she concluded with an affectionate smile, turning and walking towards the door of the school while his hand and his head peeked out from behind and with sincerity and love greeted the man still standing near the gate who was shaking his hand with contained panic and his ears red with shame.
"Ms. Song! I did it!"  Tzuyu said as she entered the house and threw her work briefcase on the sofa as her hands went up in search of something to hug in her euphoria.  "Mr. Chou, calm down. Don't you want to let everyone know what happened?"  Mrs. Song as well as the housekeeper of the maids asked Tzuyu who was looking at him excitedly.  "Mrs. Song, I also managed to get your number," he said, getting a surprised look from the three maids who passed by because of the commotion the man had made, "You were really good, then," said the housekeeper, dusting with a cloth. the coffee table, "She was so sweet and beautiful. I can't stop thinking about what I did" he said nostalgic of his bold actions towards the woman so desired these days, "To have eyes on that woman, she will definitely have something special " whispered the young maid, leaving with a maid for the rooms, "I am aware that it will take a while for her to love me completely, but I want to do it and ask her to marry me" Tzuyu said decisively once again having amused head shakes from housekeeper, "Be patient, Mr. Chou. The woman will think you strange if you propose to her immediately" concluded the housekeeper making the man consciously reflect.  He lost his mind when he thought about that woman.  A call disturbed his conversation, as soon as he saw a colleague's number he picked up the phone and answered in a firm voice.  He had an interesting peculiarity, his identity and his emotions changed at times that even a bit of fear escaped from the housekeeper's expression.