Chapter 17

Sana's last words remained in the mind not only of Tzuyu but also of the three women who were at the table after them, who hidden in the booth and listened to everything.  “You really said no to Mr. Chou!”  the golden-haired woman said through gritted teeth.  Hee-sun smiled mischievously trying to hide her attention but it was an intention that could not be hidden.  "Mr. Chou!"  the woman said in a friendly manner, outlining a curious smile towards the man who, standing like an angular mountain of hers, was scrutinizing her as if she were leftover rubbish from the cafeteria.  "And who would she be?"  he asked, no longer having that sweet tone but dryly saying her answer in a chilling voice as if he were blowing a blast of cold wind into her face.  The woman shivered with fear as she scrutinized the man who impassively showed her indifference through a confused but at the same time serious frown.  "I am Mrs. Kim Hee-sun, one of the mothers of Miss Minatozaki's students," she said, gaining some courage as she tightened her hands on her silver purse, "And what should I do about it?"  she asked the man with hatred, darting his two eyes towards her face which with acidity pointed her gaze from head to toe of the woman.  He put his hands in his pocket with dislike and then tried to leave but the woman's voice made him turn back as soon as he heard the Unmentionable "Miss Minatozaki is a psychopath!"  the same woman shouted having the two women behind her looking at her confused and whispering uncertain whispers about the same named woman, "What is she saying" she said with a cold air approaching the man face to face which made the woman step back with fear again once.  "I know how to speak correctly when I say that Miss Minatozaki is a psychopath!"  she screamed once again slamming her foot on the ground making the man who was still blank on her words take a step back, "What are you babbling about?"  Tzuyu asked with boundless seriousness hiding her concern in a chilling expression, "What I said" "Do you have any proof, ma'am?"  he asked interrupting in a polite manner without shouting even a little, "No! But I know" said the woman at the end, "You only want to put sticks on Miss Minatozaki's waist" concluded Tzuyu giving a look at the three women who aroused nervousness from all pores.  "It's not true..." the woman whispered with fear and repentance, knowing that her lie had no effect on the man, "are you jealous?"  Tzuyu asked again, her voice strongly showing its seriousness and authority.  "Of course not! You should apologize to me for answering me like this all the time and for ignoring me at the big charity ball in Berlin" the woman concluded angrily, getting furious and crushing her handbag with her hands.  Tzuyu shrugged, "she IS jealous and really immature. I don't talk to women like that: full of makeup, vain and above all married" she replied with a smile and a biting expression making the woman's eyes go dark.  She heard a buzz from her cell phone telling him specifically that her number was that of her secretary who was telling her to hurry and come immediately for a company emergency.  "I have to go now. With permission, sir" he finally said politely, placing the phone in his pocket and taking refuge in those deep thoughts and that icy expression that he once again addressed before leaving to the three women who closed their eyes. eyes both out of fear and perplexity at the man who, as if it were normal for him, walked away at a slow pace.  "Mr. Chou really loves Miss Minatozaki," Min-young hissed at the other woman causing a stir to the woman in front of them who with a nervous and angry frown vented her revenge against that poor woman.

She threw the keys on the desk of her office and aggressively slammed the documents on the shelf where they had previously been delivered while she stared at one of the many workers who had crudely devoured half the work done in a week of hard sweat.  He wondered how such a skinny guy together with his plump partner who was now, coincidentally, absent had destroyed the documents of a lifetime of a new agreement made a month ago with the Sydney food company and modified in an unpleasant way by dismantling the features and erasing the signatures of several ships that should have been bought by the furious man who now paced back and forth near the desk while that little man trembled with fear and shame.  He lowered his head submissively waiting for the cry of his angry boss but still heard nothing except thuds of documents thrown at his feet, "Mr. Chou..." said his secretary as well as Dahyun trying to calm things down, "No, Dahyun ! You can't keep protecting these idiots!"  he said, pointing sternly at the woman who was now keeping her mouth shut at the man's truthful answer, "I don't know what to do with you and that other stupid friend of yours, but I certainly know that I don't want to see you in front of me anymore." or to walk in my company now and never again" he continued, consciously reflecting on the little man who was crying in front of him while he retrieved the documents placed haphazardly on the floor, "But before I fire you together with the other one, I will make you recover everything that you have destroyed and modified but without any pay. If you don't do your job impeccably one last time I will make you owe a million for your disgusting actions. I have lawyers who can take your life in less than a second" he concluded by punching the desk, silencing the little man's sobs.  She signaled to him to leave the office, she didn't want to say any more words to him who continued to shed tears silently in the room.  Dahyun opened the door without saying anything, knowing that the man would be even more angry at her reassuring comment to that so-called idiot.  "Mr. Chou, do you want me to send an eimal to the absent man" Dahyun asked doubtfully inquisitively, "No, I want to write it myself" he said maliciously snapping his fingers with pressure.  "This day couldn't have gotten worse," the man whispered hatefully once again, arousing a little more curiosity in the woman next to her, "How did it go with Miss Minatozaki?"  she asked all of a sudden getting a confused yet serious look, “She wasn't mad at me and agreed to come to the next date understanding my true love intentions” “So what's wrong with this day? "  the woman asked with a comfortable smile, "The mothers of those spoiled children. They said Sana is a psychopath! You understand!"  he said, even more enraged, slamming his hands harder on the desk.  "Everything will be fine, don't worry. Do you want a coffee or herbal tea?"  asked Dahyun, passing a hand over her thick, black hair, "I would like a coffee, thank you. You're always very kind to me, Dahyun" he concluded, still with his cold expression, turning his attention towards the woman who was smiling happily for her answer.  The atmosphere couldn't have been the best but it reassured him to know that his secretary supported him and encouraged him in everything he did.