Chapter 0.7

Tzuyu had texted three hours before the meeting.  She kindly asked Sana for her address so that she could accompany her via her car to the restaurant specially chosen by him.  He wanted to make a good impression on Sana, he wanted to make her trust him and then take out the little box that was inside her pocket.  The housekeeper had tried to take it away from him most of the time but the man had always been strong both physically and verbally.  "I'll give you another warning, Mr. Chou, it scares her and she won't want you anymore" the woman alarmed the man making him sigh loudly.  "It's just to be safe," he said, adjusting his black tie over her beautiful, luxurious suit.  The maids looked at the man with a raised eyebrow, not understanding his boss's mood swings.  The housekeeper, fed up with the same sermon as her, warned the maids to retire to their rooms to sleep since they had already eaten.  "He, be careful while driving and return carefully" said the housekeeper as she saw the man extend his hand towards her doorknob.  It was time for the meeting and although you couldn't see it through the man's dark, indifferent and cynical mask, he was thrilled and scared by the situation.  He activated his much-loved car and set off for the woman's house.
In the meantime, Sana was slowly finishing combing her hair, hoping that the man wouldn't be late.  Her friend Miyeon was keeping her company and had given her several style tips.  “And to think that you would be alone your whole life,” she murmured, remembering Sana's words, “I still haven't said that he will be my boyfriend or anything like that. That man is a stranger, he said so himself " Sana said, letting her hair flutter over her shoulders.  Sana certainly didn't know much about fashion but her friend and neighbor had a job in the fashion field as assistant to a famous clothing director.  She had given her some tips about her being the woman's first time on a date with a man.  Yes, even though Sana may have seemed like a wonderful woman, she had never had a boyfriend, not because no one had ever thought of her or stopped her to ask for a number, but she had always been busy with her goal as a teacher, her initial dream as a when she was a child.  She couldn't think about anything other than studying and working.  So Miyeon helped him with fun and playfulness, lending him some clothes that she had, since they had similar dress sizes.  So Miyeon lent her her white coat which went down to her knees to match Sana's dress which had absolutely no straps but was held up by a hard zipper behind her back.  That dark blue dress ended before her knees, framing Sana's beautiful body, hugging her busty curves and her delicious, not too provocative cleavage.  Her pale, thin legs were held up by two black heels with a spike in between.  She didn't want to be a dwarf with that man next to her, compared to her that individual was twice her size, sarcastically.  Miyeon also lent her a white pearl necklace that gave a touch to the white belt she wore around her elegant and divinely stylish dress.  Sana put on her precious gold bracelet that she always wore in any situation and found herself, for her, ready.  Miyeon was proud and every now and then she got up from her bed, arranging her coat which fell over her shoulders without inserting her arms into her sleeves.  "You are beautiful Sana" she said encouraging her friend who came out of the bathroom satisfied by her figure.  "Thank you Miyeon, I owe you. This coat and this necklace are so beautiful" she said with a sincere smile barely touching the necklace so as not to move it too much from her position.  "You're welcome, Sana. I like to lend a hand, especially to a person like you," she said, hugging her with love.  The intercom rang giving Sana and Miyon the chance to understand that the man was outside the house.  Sana was a little worried that the man was someone shady and superficially cruel and insensitive.  She gathered her strength and after a greeting from her friend, she prepared to go down with her purse.  He hoped with all his heart that he hadn't played a bad joke on him, but as soon as he saw him leaning against a Lamporghini with his hand on his chest and his face towards the sky, smiling stupidly for some strange reason, he understood that the man was just a shy and serious person at the same time who only let himself go when no one was there, in fact when she said hello to him, he composed himself by removing his stupid smile from his face.  "Good evening Miss Minatozaki. You are truly gorgeous" he said, bowing her head elegantly in front of the woman who was laughing with a hand in front of her lips at the man's sudden change in personality.  "Thank you too, you are wonderful Mr. Chou" Sana replied, "As I already said Sana, you can call me by my name as I can call you by her beautiful name" Tzuyu said making the woman in front of him impressed.  She gave her a slight nod to get into the car, opening the car door for him.  She delicately nodded her head and entered, making Tzuyu close the door once and for all, who quickly sprinted towards the other door where the driver was located due to the euphoria of the moment.  The woman pretended not to see and she glanced at her purse, hiding the reaction of that man's cuteness in those small and futile gestures of hers.  She regretted calling this man shady and cruel.