Chapter 14

"Tzuyu!"  Sana said seeing him in the middle of the garden with some roses in his hands and two large men in suits behind them who were tired and came to support another rather pale woman next to them who was puffing nervously and without resources into the void, trying to touch his shoulder of Tzuyu to stop him.  He seemed determined and his heart was beating frantically both from running and from emotion.  He looked around to hear and see the figure that had called him, and the woman he had been waiting for was running in front of him to pull him into a private conversation.  "What are you doing here?"  she asked with agitation while Tzuyu looked at Sana's reaction in disbelief, "I came to see you, I wanted to tell you something..." he replied leaving Sana even more perplexed than she already was.  "Don't you think this is an inappropriate time to do this. I'm at work and you come here at school time dressed as a romantic with a bouquet of roses... Which I must say are gorgeous" she said honestly, sniffing the smell slightly.  Tzuyu offered the bouquet of roses to her carefully so that the pollen did not fall from them, "They are for you. I wanted to ask you something, but I am reckless and I didn't think that you had work at this time "I'm a fool," he concluded, "You are. But you're also very kind and I thank you for the flowers. But that doesn't cover what you did," she said, extinguishing Tzuyu's smile in a millisecond.  The woman who was previously near the two men catapulted herself next to the two, crushing Tzuyu's arm with force "Mr. Chou, you have a meeting in twenty minutes. If you don't move you will lose your agreement" said the woman with sweat on her neck and his face white with fear, "I'm talking to Sana. It's more important. If he's really interested, he'll call back and book a new meeting" he said, not taking his eyes off the woman in front of him who shyly listened to the conversation with a blush on her cheeks "Really romantic. But people aren't always at your disposal. So hurry up and let's go" the woman concluded once again pushing Tzuyu towards the two men.  "Sana!"  he shouted, almost crying, seeing that the woman was pushing him with all her strength towards the two.  "Tzuyu do what she says, the young lady is right" she replied with a tender smile while the woman gave her a happy and grateful expression for her answer, "But she is my secretary. Not my mother" he said stopping on the place without moving further from there, "You don't think so Miss Minatozaki. Mr. Chou took some drugs to relax, he was so anxious this morning because of the meeting with his parents. If you see him so strange and insistent it's because of of those drugs" said the woman as soon as he found himself next to her.  What puzzled Sana was that she knew her name, but after realizing that she was Tzuyu's secretary she realized that perhaps Tzuyu had announced or mentioned her name in a conversation about appointments or days off. .  "Go to class. I'll take care of it," she finally concluded, "Oh, okay. Thank you miss..." "I'm Hirai. Hirai Dahyun, but call me by my name," she said with a bright smile, walking away while waving I waved as I saw Tzuyu being dragged into the car by those two men.  Once the scene was over, Sana looked out towards her colleagues who were still perplexed and waiting for an appropriate response from her.  "Sana do you want to tell us something?"  asked Chaeyoung who was first in line with his arms crossed and his lips in the shape of an angry frown, "I... I don't know what to say. I'm just perplexed by what happened" Sana replied shrugging her shoulders and returning to class afterwards having advanced half of his colleagues.