Chapter 27

Tzuyu had been brave that evening.  She has never in her entire life had a relationship with a woman.  He wanted to take Sana and kiss her passionately but his control and her instincts told him it wasn't a good idea right now.  Dinner ended briefly amid laughter and serious talk.  The first to get up was Tzuyu.  He approached Sana holding her hand and inviting her to come next to her at the railing where right now the only light coming was from the lanterns surrounding the boat.  The sun had escaped as if she was afraid of ruining that scene or that atmosphere between the two.  Tzuyu had fallen in love with Sana.  He really wanted to share his life with this woman but she really didn't want to have a relationship with him not now that she knew his initial intention.  “You smell good,” Tzuyu said as he stopped on the railing, holding back his urge to tuck his nose into the crook of his neck.  Sana absorbed the smell of the flowers thinking that her rpofuko had mixed with that of the lavender and flowers that Tzuyu had given him.  "Do you really believe that?"  Sana asked knowing that the man could be a liar sometimes.  Tzuyu laughed close to her ear making Sana's soul tremble.  "I would never tell you a lie," he whispered, taking her by the hips and turning her towards him.  Sana moved away a little, distancing herself.  She was afraid of her heart but also of the man himself.  He wanted to break free too and grab him to hug him, but she trembled at the mere thought that the man might become strange again.  "I wish these moments would stop and stay like this forever" said Tzuyu still keeping her gaze fixed on the face of the woman who was worried about everything around her, but Tzuyu's face was so beautiful that she was afraid to stare at it.  "You look like a poet tonight," she said between laughs and Sana.  "I am not a poet, I am a man in love" said Tzuyu conspiring to his own sentences as if he had confessed his darkest secret.  Sana looked at him for a little longer, it almost seemed like a duty to do it sometimes or the man would be upset.  "Men in love are the strangest" Sana said as she fell into Tzuyu's arms knowing that no matter how hard she tried to get away from her, the man would fight to have her for himself that night.  “So I would be weird?”  he asked with a smile on her lips where even though she couldn't see it, she Sana felt her face tingling from the man's mocked expression.  "Yes, you're strange but you're cute. So I can bend the rule" Sana said after a while.  Tzuyu paused for a second grabbing the woman's shoulders and looking into her eyes, "Am I cute?"  he asked, raising an eyebrow.  She made the woman confused.  Didn't she like being called cute?  "Yes, you're very cute," the woman said with a worried smile on her lips.  Tzuyu shook her head and said in turn "No, I can't be cute. You're the cute one, actually the beautiful one. There must be only one beautiful person in the couple."  So it was him, Sana thought.  The only person who needed to take away the fact was Tzuyu at that moment.  Her darkness absorbed Tzuyu's tender essence, making it then expand on her sweet arms that held her close and protected.  Tzuyu's calm but kind face still remained visible despite those lanterns standing out with a dim light due to the intense and dark sea that surrounded them.  The joy in her heart was more visible than usual.  "When I see a beautiful woman like you, it makes me want to dance" said the man placing his arms on the woman's sides ready to do a dance but Sana stopped him, "What a stupid motivation. You say you want to dance with me and that's it without sorry," the woman said.  Tzuyu smiled at her comment knowing that he had been caught red handed.  There was no music and there was no melody underneath to accompany them but Tzuyu's heart heard a sound similar to happiness.  “I'm too shy to say it,” Tzuyu said, making the woman laugh.  They remained like that for a while, between one step and another they held each other tight and laughed among themselves as if they were two teenagers who had just run away and taken refuge in an ordinary boat.  Sana knew that the man was the same person she had tried to force her to marry, but she didn't understand why the man attracted her so much despite his obsessive personality towards her.  She thought it was bad to give such a chance to such a man but her heart couldn't stop thinking so.  She tormented her head with the rapid beating of her heart.  Her smile came naturally and her hands ran over Tzuyu's back as if their place had always been there.  That sweet and pleasant face of hers was confusing her.  His soft lips captured her and before she knew it, her neck craned and she gently asked for a kiss without even realizing it.  Her heart moved before her head.  She found herself kissing the man with her hands still and closed on the man's shoulders, while Tzuyu's wide eyes didn't know whether to be excited or afraid of her own impulse.  She pulled away from him but instead of leaving her hands alone, she placed them on the chest of the man who still needed another kiss from her.  She had her lips looking for hers, but Sana, embarrassed, turned her head to the left seeing the table now empty of their presence.  Tzuyu still remained with those lips closed and ready to affirm another kiss, but the woman was too shy to do it again.  "You're adorable," Tzuyu whispered, taking Sana's hands and placing them on the same shoulders as hers.  Sana didn't turn around she still remained there with her head turned away and her heart turned to the man who was driving her crazy right now.