Chapter 0.3

Being a teacher in a private primary school for noisy and rude children had made Sana give up on finding any other job, as she has always enjoyed teaching children not only study but also education.  This school took boys and girls who were part of high level Stutus and as the social level rose the more their level of rudeness increased, it was like a mathematical proportion.  Sana didn't plan to be a teacher in this place but in another school that wasn't a madhouse for disobedient kids, but they had a good salary for being a private teacher.  She resigned herself, understanding that the job was for itself when she realized that she was able to support even the nastiest and most undisciplined people in the school.  This time, however, three children slipped out of her hands and, using the excuse of the photocopies, ran away from the classroom to the door.  She never understood why the door was always open with the risk of letting every possible child out but when she asked the staff they shrugged their shoulders and casually gave the principal's name.  Sana immediately ran towards the door understanding the intention of the three children but before she could do anything, a rather young man in a suit and tie stretched out his hands forming the boundary between the door and the school.  The children responded as always and Sana felt ashamed to hide and announce that she was their teacher, but that man responded to them with gritted teeth and with boundless seriousness.  As Sana approached, the man let his hands fall to her sides as she quickly picked up the children.  She had never seen this man, but he had a familiar face.  She didn't understand the reason for her sudden passage through these parts.  He was certainly a rich man, you could see it from the clothes he wore and from the bearing he showed after fixing the sleeves of his jacket.  His face was rather thin and his cheeks were highlighted by dimples when he smiled for the first time.  Her previously acidic eyes became like two melted sweets, while he smiled broadly and shyly at her, he couldn't help but see her hands curling into his trouser pockets.  Sana marveled at the man's height, and at his stupendous balanced form which, thanks to his jacket, showed his smooth and perfect body as if he were already completely naked and had with him the vision of his hips in front. she.  The man sprayed a scent of cologne as he scratched his head, his embarrassment oozing all over him.  Sana was quick to respond and after a conversation she left with the three children, while the man was still staring at the four walking towards the school door.  As soon as she took the three to class she lectured him and announced that he would call their parents.  After the lesson she remained thinking in her free hour who the man was but her thoughts were dissolved when her colleague approached her "Problems with the children? I know the three rascals have run away? Mrs. Hall spreads the word in three minutes for whatever I saw, maybe it's a vice of English teachers, huh?"  said the woman, taking a chair that was next to her in the staff room and savoring some coffee.  "They ran away but luckily a man was passing by looking at the school" Sana replied, "Really? What a stroke of luck. Was he a student from here?"  the woman asked once again, "He said he was part of this school. He was surprised to see some children running away" Sana concluded, looking up at the woman who had drunk all the coffee in one gulp, "It must have been embarrassing for you..." she whispered, wiping her lips, "Of course it was embarrassing. Who knows if he'll come again... I won't be able to look at his face anymore," she said, putting her hands on her face, furrowing her eyebrows in shame, "You're really cute when do this. Have courage and don't worry about that man, he wasn't anyone important and he certainly won't come again. Be ready for your next lessons, teacher," the woman concluded, giving him an encouraging pat behind his back.  "What are you guys talking about here?"  A male voice asked from behind, “Principal Son, are you here for coffee too?”  the woman asked, "No, Jihyo. I'm here to talk to Sana," he said, tapping Sana's shoulder, "Why?"  the woman asked, raising an eyebrow, "The three children. We need to talk for the meeting with the parents. Are you happy with Jihyo?"  she asked with a sour tone as she waited for Sana to get up, "Unpleasant" the woman whispered getting a glare from the man she didn't look at miserably.  She had to let go of that episode and face reality as a literature teacher.