Chapter 26

If the great Chou Tzuyu said one thing, that was the thing to do.  So when he firmly stated to his secretary that he was taking the day off from work to get ready for his outing with the stunning Sana, no one stopped him.  For Dahyun it was a little strange: it didn't take a day for someone to get ready to go out with someone else.  She still remembered when she first went out with her husband Momo, when they weren't married yet: he always came late even if Dahyun told him to come on time.  While Tzuyu seemed like a guy who was rather determined not to let his beloved lack anything, not even time.  Perhaps he wanted to make a huge surprise for the woman or he wanted to finally clear her conscience thoroughly by examining himself before inviting the woman and asking him to marry her again.  How did Dahyun know about this incident?  Well that day Tzuyu didn't come to the office so he had to call him to ask if something had happened to him, and the unscrupulous man told him everything.  It took a while to understand what was happening to that man and whether what he had told him was real or not.  But he had always been an honest man, even a little too much sometimes.  After all, his face was very easy to understand, especially when he was happy.  Her housekeeper noticed this and as soon as she saw him leave, a smile was printed on her face, understanding how much she was in love with the man.  In the meantime, Sana didn't even know where to start, the only thing she could do was stop worrying about that damn school homework and start getting dressed.  It took the help of her friend Miyeon for the second time to put something on.  It wasn't the first time she went out with Tzuyu but it seemed like a rather special dinner to ask for help from her friend.  The friend wished him good luck when he kicked her out of her own apartment when he saw a luxurious and expensive car visible outside the battered window.  Sana wanted to go back into the house and not go out with that man.  Not that she was afraid of the latter, but the new sensation of being together with a man who she had casually asked him to marry with such obsession made him a little anxious.  She knew well who she was and her famous social status, but only she knew about that bizarre personality.  She wanted to tell her friend Miyeon not to fall in love with her looks or she too would fall into the man's trap, but she was already intent on walking towards Tzuyu's car with a slightly shy smile on her lips and her eyes focused on her window. apartment still filled with her friend's playful laughter.  "You look gorgeous as always" Tzuyu whispered as he placed Sana inside the car.  A faint odor surrounded Sana's head: a scent of roses and vanilla floating through his hair as a hint of cologne sprayed into his nostrils.  Was it the high that Tzuyu gave him or was it those light scents in the air that gave her a strong desire to fall into a deep sleep.  She almost seemed to him to be in a long, wide meadow among a thousand flowers.  "Sana, I want you to feel free with me tonight" said the man opening the car door revealing a bouquet of flowers on the car seat.  That was the other smell he smelled.  “I want you to take away those thoughts about me regarding my previous behavior and just visualize the me of the present,” Tzuyu said, closing the door as Sana took the bouquet of flowers and sat down on the seat.  The woman blushed slightly as she smelled the flowers she was holding in her hands.  Tzuyu got into the car, turning it on and driving towards her destination.

They were at the port.  A private port.  Chou Tzuyu had his own private port where he rented and sold yachts and boats to clients, but some of those beauties were his.  For that evening, he used a rather large single-story boat where lanterns adorned the thin but sturdy railings of the boat.  The strong smell of wood and lavender surrounded the atmosphere.  A table in the center of the space already ready with its dishes was waiting for the two.  Sana got on the boat, staggering a little due to the sudden climb she had made out of excitement.  It was the first time she had eaten on a boat with such a beautiful view in front.  Tzuyu looked like a dream as did the landscape ahead.  She wondered what the man would do if he got married.  “It's beautiful,” Sana said.  The woman loved this kind of thing, that was enough for him to win her over.  Tzuyu touched his shoulder as soon as she saw Sana staring at the sunset with admiration "Look at me. The sunset is common to the other hundred sunsets you have seen, I am unique every day that passes and that I spend with you" he said with a smile making her turn her head to her.  Sana looked at him for a while.  Tzuyu's face was better than the sunset she had to admit, but she was still afraid of him and what she might do.  She had never seen such a handsome yet strange man.  Maybe it was the flaw of handsome men.  Tzuyu pointed to the table with a smile still on her lips, this evening she had seen more smiles than other times.  Tzuyu really seemed changed by Sana's eyes but not completely.  "Let's eat, you don't want to let dinner get cold" Tzuyu whispered in Sana's ear.  The woman nodded, a little reddened by this comment and she sat down.  The candle in the center of the table kept the atmosphere warm, but Sana's cheeks were warmer than them.