Chapter 0.2

"So you mean that you will get married when you find a woman suited to your ideal type? And what if the woman in whom you found your perfection doesn't emotionally and physically have the same passion or love for you as you do? What do you do and commit suicide? "  my father asked seeing his dissatisfied wife with strong head shakes due to the denial of Tzuyu's initial sentence which she had said with these words: You can't force me to have a love life with a woman to whom she doesn't show my types of beauty standards of a woman.  "Chou Tzuyu if you continue like this you will become an old man without hope and without a wife" my father said closing his eyes and pouting harshly towards Tzuyu, "If you are finished, I would like to leave. I have an appointment to make and it is not with a woman but with some business" said Tzuyu, getting up from the table and placing one hundred euros from his wallet to pay for the aperitif for both himself and his parents.  Tzuyu's shoes led the way to the nearest park.  The business appointment wasn't true at all, it was just a lie to escape from his parents and relax.  He went to an elementary school for a while.  The same one he used to go to when he was a child.  He still remembered those beautiful colored railings made in a wavy way with wonderful colors that were reminiscent of the seven colors of the rainbow.  Not to mention the small carousels and benches that were inside, the luxurious wheel that always turned due to the wind reminded the man of old times who painfully thought about those very childish moments while staring anxiously at the school.  Three children came out of the door with two evil smiles while the little girl laughed after the two boys.  A slight scream was heard from someone inside the school, the door could have been a risk for the children if it hadn't been for Tzuyu who immediately blocked the three who were trying to leave the school.  That gate was ajar as always, the collaborators had always been forgetful even at his age.  "Where are you three going?"  Tzuyu asked stopping the three with her arms blocking the passage, "Home. School sucks" said one of the two children struggling to remove his arm from his belly to go through the gate, "It's still early to go home. be stubborn and go back inside" he replied raising an eyebrow strongly showing his authority in his severe and deep voice, the little girl froze on the spot sliding her hands along her sides "What are you doing here? Are you the principal?"  the other asked, tapping his foot rhythmically, "I'm not the principal. A passerby if you ask me" he said turning his attention to the presumptuous child, "It was obvious to me, our principal is much kinder than you, monster" said the child in turn squinting his eyes and sticking his tongue out of his mouth, "Brat, do you know who you're talking to? I'm Chou Tzuyu, the richest man in Korea. I can have you locked up in prison before you blink" he replied Tzuyu with an angry look as if she was discussing something about who does better than who.  The child doesn't care one bit, "Whoever you are, get off. We have to go" replied his companion, kicking Tzuyu's foot forcefully without moving it even a bit.  The mute little girl took steps back hearing a voice behind her.  Tzuyu who with his head tilted was once again responding to the presumptuous and aggressive child, immediately raised his head automatically letting his eyes rest on the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.  The woman in front of her gave an angry look at the two children and held the little girl with her right hand while with her left hand she held out a folded book.  Her brown hair fluttered along with her floral skirt that reached her ankles, she elegantly moved her white cardigan to reveal her beige shirt that perfectly matched both the long skirt and the sinuous shape of the woman, which protruded and reinforced her hips and breasts with divinity that made Tzuyu's attention move from the child to the woman present towards him.  He smiled like a fool and then let his hands fall to his sides allowing the children to find themselves surrounded by the powerful voice of the woman scolding them.  For him, her voice, even if angry, was harmonious and delicate even if she had screamed for hours, it was music to her ears.  "I'm sorry for disturbing you. They must have bothered you" the woman said with an apologetic smile, allowing Tzuyu to have for the first time the sweet smile of the woman now so desired.  Her cheeks puffed out and her eyes opened softly as she bowed quickly towards him, "It doesn't bother me. Do you work here as a teacher?"  Tzuyu asked cheekily, "Yes, my name is Minatozaki Sana. Nice to meet you," she said, bowing her head once more, "Chou Tzuyu. I stopped this way, because this was once the school where I had studied" he said sincerely, scratching his head nervously.  "I understand. I have to go now. It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. Chou" the woman said, "Me too Miss Minatozaki" Tzuyu concluded letting the woman walk towards the school door with her luxurious elegance without doing so on purpose.  The trail of perfume marked Tzuyu's nostrils, promising himself that he would come to this place again.