Chapter 15

It wasn't yet class time when a group of rather large children gathered in the cafeteria in front of the school.  It wasn't a real coffee shop it was a nice bar where most of the children from the private school across the street were waiting for the perfect time to enter school.  The fifth grade children threatened the barites with shouts who couldn't help but lower their heads in submission, while the younger children looked with hatred at those children who occupied half of the gazebo outside the bar overlooking the school.  “Ha-eun, look at that guy,” he said with a smile on his lips as he pointed to a child who was struggling to climb the stairs because of his heavy backpack, “is he crippled or what?”  the boy asked sarcastically, causing laughter among his neighbors.  "Oh, look here Ye-jin" said instead a little girl with the mobile phone in her hand to her friend who was next to her who was also holding the phone in her hand chewing her chewing gum with a sour and biting look.  "Huh? Who told you" the little girl asked curiously pulling the phone immediately left by the other proud of having caught the little girl's attention, "JJ sent me the message saying that her sister had seen it" she said the little girl in turn pushed her feet tenderly under the table covered with rubbish and rubbish made by the children, "Really? Does your sister have her eyes on these things?"  he asked ironically while a mocking smile hid his true intention towards that sentence, "He passed by that restaurant as soon as he came back from work. He saw the teacher with him" he concluded trying in any way to compose the same summary as his friend JJ.  "I didn't expect the teacher to have a thing for men like that. That's why she was there yesterday, I thought Yoon was teasing me about that news" the little girl said as she handed the phone back to her friend.  "Yoon never jokes, you know..." "What are you two talking about?"  Ha-eun said, tapping the little girl's shoulder as she assiduously chewed her gum.  "Let's talk about news" dryly concluded the little girl who made the news so often mentioned disappear, "Teacher Minatozaki is dating Chou Tzuyu" she said throwing out the gossip on the part of the child who with a confused face didn't understand "Who is Chou Tzuyu?"  she asked sniffling at her and trailing her hands towards her hair throwing it back, "How do you not know who Chou Tzuyu is?"  the shocked little girl asked while her friend with the gum was left laughing desperately at the child's response, "That's why you're an idiot. How do you not know who he is? He's the richest man in Korea and in all Asian countries who were on this Earth. Your mother will surely have tried to seduce him for some of his money" he said making him furious for the answer, "Shut up, you obnoxious girl. This Chou sucks. You can tell by the ugly name he has!"  I shout showing my furious gaze towards the little girl who was secretly laughing at the child's reaction, "Do you understand who he is? He is the most handsome man I have ever seen. And I have seen millions of celebrities" said the little girl, standing up slowly as if was under the spotlight, she stared at the child who was pouring out anger from every pore and then made a sign to her friend to come with her to go to school since it would ring in a few minutes.  The child waited for the two to leave before once again clenching his fists and tapping his foot on a whim.  There could be no one who could be named more handsome than him.

"Teacher! Teacher!"  the last kid in the back of the class shouted, "What is it? Did you forget your notebook?"  Sana asked, looking up at him who embarrassedly showed a sudden nod.  "Teacher!"  she shouted after which Ha-eun raised her hand awkwardly as she thought about whether she should say it or not.  "You too?"  she asked casually knowing that the child was one of the last ones who remembered the notebook.  "No. I would like to ask you something?"  said the child, rejecting the teacher's comment who wondered aloud if it would ever be a grammar question, "Who is more beautiful me or Cou Twuyu" he said with a mistake in pronunciation allowing the little girl who is so much a protector of the man to respond with saccenza "Bebete is called Chou Tzuyu. The name originates from Taiwan, have respect for the pronunciation".  Sana laughed at the quick response of the little girl who with all her honor protected the pronunciation of a name.  "Why do you ask?"  he asked, hiding his smile, clearly watching the boy get agitated and turn towards the little girl who was rejecting his gaze, "They say he's your boyfriend and that he's the most handsome man in the world! I'm the most handsome man in the world" "But if you are neither handsome nor man" said the same little girl, annoyingly poking the boy who was at the point of exploding.  Sana meanwhile was embarrassed.  She expected people to find out but she didn't choose the children as danger regardless.