Chapter 0.5

"They say that butterflies light up in autumn because of the sun that hides, they are a second 'light' for the trees" said a child to another who was listening to his companion's notion with interest, "Who told you that?"  he asked, curious to know, "My cousin. I insisted on asking her what butterflies are for and she told me. Of course she was angry and laughing like crazy, but in the end I learned the truth" the child asks, placing his hands on his hips proudly, "Hey, you two in the back, lower your voices and put your gaze back on the books" Sana said placing the chalk on the desk glaring at the two children now with their eyes on the books in fear.  “What do you have that is so important to say?”  she asked once again seeing the two children blush shyly, "About insects" replied the child giving a generic answer so as not to ask too many questions, "Which of the two started it?"  Sana asked back "I don't remember. We were talking about insects" the child continued with his generic excuse, "Okay, I'll leave out this episode this time, but listen to the lesson now. We're explaining the grammar, if you don't understand it now , you will never understand it" Sana concluded, sitting down at the desk chair with caution.  A little girl quickly raised her hand glancing at Sana who was waiting for her question with an approving smile, "You can't pass or throw away the grammar, it's quite boring" the little girl said lowering her hand, "Of course not. See that you're so bored, analyze the answer you just said" Sana said with a raised eyebrow, laughing harshly at the little girl's cheekiness, "Well, you still don't know what a grammatical analysis is because you haven't studied it yet, and it's one of the most important things in your life, without it you won't be able to make sentences with complete meaning" Sana announced, looking up at the blackboard that marked the verbs from the present to the remote past.  "You'll understand when you're older and go to middle school..." she whispered, dropping the topic as she saw the children disinterested.  She blew on her hair and then looked at the watch on her wrist, there were a few minutes left until class ended.  "I have already assigned you your homework, the first three exercises are on page 36, and the first four exercises are on page 38. Do them all and study pages thirty to thirty-four. They are simple, study them well for Wednesday" Sana announced, marking the pages on the register next to her, while the children wrote or checked the check.  The bell rang and recess began.  The children threw themselves out of the door like fury and left the classroom looking for some shortcut to get to the school garden first.  She sighed, defeated by the answers of her little students and by the carelessness of some who still remained ignorant and liars as in other years.  She closed the register and then got up from the chair and went to the garden to rest together with her colleague and friend Park Jihyo.  Ms. Park Jihyo was the math teacher of some classes.  She was quite a funny person and she occupied half her time with coffees and sarcastic jokes.  "Look at your face. You look like a mummy that just came out of a tomb" said Jihyo laughing softly at Sana's surprised face "I'm joking, I see you're tired. Haven't you slept?"  she asked seriously, "No. I was busy reading the latest tests. These children are too spoiled to listen to me and understand their mistakes, they make me go haywire" she said stretching and stretching her arms in front and throwing her head back to stress.  "Maybe if you had some time to dedicate to yourself you wouldn't feel this way" said her friend watching the children go up the slides quickly, "And what should I do? I always find myself at home alone and see some painful series TV. Finding myself sleeping on a good bed has become a daydream. I fall asleep on the table with pens in my hand just because I'm bored" Sana whispered boredly, "You should go out with someone. It would do you good to get engaged" said Jihyo putting hands in pockets for the cold.  "I don't feel like getting engaged. I'm too busy" Sana muttered disapprovingly, making Jihyo unhappy at her monotonous response.  “But you should do it,” her friend insisted, placing a hand on the woman's shoulder to try to motivate her.  "Minatozaki?"  a voice asked from behind the iron bench.  The female voice took on the figure of the school collaborator.  "Yes?"  she said waiting for his answer, "Someone is looking for her. He asked about a brown-haired woman with three children two days ago" said the employee remembering the person's words, "So it's me" she commented having an amused laugh from Jihyo.  Sana gave Jihyo a gentle shake to get up and see the figure near the school gate.  "He was the same man as last time. He would definitely want to make embarrassing jokes" Sana said, covering her face in shame.  "And he?"  Jihyo asked looking up at the man who was waiting patiently with one hand in his pocket and another scrolling on a phone, "Jeez Sana, you had a face to face meeting with Chou Tzuyu, the billionaire from Korea" she said with introduction Jihyo.  Sana opened her mouth in confusion and shook Jihyo, "He's going to arrest me for letting children escape?"  she asked worriedly, quickly glancing at the busy man.  His expression was different from last time, his acidity and his seriousness made Sana even more afraid.  "Have courage and go. He can't bite you" commented Jihyo, pushing her friend towards the gate.  With a worried sigh she hurried to the gate, seeing the famous man of the days again.  As she might have known that the man had a soft spot for her, Sana had quite the opposite at this moment: she constantly thought that the man hated her with all her heart for leaving defenseless children without a teacher.  She wanted to run away and go back but Jihyo controlled her from a distance, she gathered courage and came to the gate with the trembling behind her.