Chapter 0.9

After a few minutes, the waiter came.  I knew how the restaurant worked and also how the dishes were served or which were more delicious and lighter for a non-spicy lover like Sana, who as I doubted, had proven herself to be weak in spicy laughing to myself for taking something that was highly delicate even for the most sensitive to spiciness.  The order I had taken from Sana was one of the main famous dishes of the chef of this restaurant.  It was a very good soup that I took several times when I wanted a hot dish, but especially when I wanted something tasty to eat.  The element that made this dish so good was the Alba truffle, a famous white truffle that was expensive and delighted many palates.  In addition, the Kobe beef was absolutely soft and of a highly thin texture and tender in the bite that melted in the mouth for seconds.  This type of beef was exported every week via one of my ships from Japan to Korea.  This meat is a delicacy for the palate.  I, on the other hand, chose something rather simple which I think is quite tasty for my tastes.  It is the black chicken Ayam Cemani.  It is quite rare for Korea to export a chicken originating from Indonesia, especially if it brings valuable value.  But being rare to have and eat in Korea, it is also the tastiest.  It is cut into thin slices arranged on a bed of vegetables and potatoes, all served with creams made by the chef.  Luckily the chef set this dish aside for me, knowing that I was the only one to spend such a dish on a black chicken, which gave the impression of being burnt.  Luckily my tastes were appreciated by the chef of the restaurant.  I knew this place mostly because of one person, "How's your evening going?"  a familiar voice asks from the table, coming between us who were casually talking about wines and favorite dishes.  "Good evening" Sana said shyly, one of her qualities is that she is adorably shy, "Good evening to you two. Oddly enough the great Chou Tzuyu brings a beautiful woman to this restaurant" the man said.  The man was actually the owner of the restaurant.  We were and are close friends.  He gave me a strange wink as if he wanted to know how I fared on this occasion.  The owner is Yoo Jeongyeon, a friend found at an export meeting.  He had arranged to have me as his personal transporter of his food products.  He was a rather meticulous and precise person, and he desired at all costs exceptional and impeccable exports for his beloved customers, including me, who not only exported his products through my ship trading but also consumed a great deal of them. leaves every weekend.  He was, as I said, precise but at the same time he was a friendly joker.  Several times he had asked me to have a foursome with one of the women my father chose for me and his wife.  Of course because unlike me Jeongyeon was already happily married and with a daughter.  I had met the wife many times before she was pregnant as she most of the time found herself here lending a hand to Jeongyeon and supporting him in arranging the tables and waiters in the rooms.  She is a good person but on the other hand she is mischievous and too childish most of the time.  When Jeongyeon told me about their first meeting, he told me that his future wife was in the park desperately needing to catch some rabbits in some bushes and bring them home to look after them personally.  "The great Chou Tzuyu?"  Sana asked with a slight smile of amusement at the mention of that phrase so emphasized by Jeongyeon.  "Yes. The great Chou Tzuyu is here. Throw gold at his feet," he said, pretending to remove and throw something through his pockets.  Sana found it funny and she smiled, hiding it a little with her little hand.  "I am not the great Chou Tzuyu. Sana, he is the owner of this restaurant, Yoo Jeongyeon" I said pointing to him who was blinking rapidly and raising his eyebrows with a perverse effect, which was absolutely taken by his wife.  Sometimes he influenced her with these mischievous games.  "It is strange that the great Chou Tzuyu brings a woman into my restaurant and introduces me so firmly. Are you telling me under your gestures, that this woman is, for you, special?"  he asked, giving a quick wink and forming a kind of duck lips with her mouth, moving them with difficulty, simulating a slimy kiss.  "She's the first woman I've brought to this restaurant because she's the first woman I've chosen to take on a date instead of having my father be my personal matchmaker..." I said sheepishly as Jeongyeon laughed softly at my stupidity. explanation.  "I congratulate you Sana, you really chose a shy guy" Jeongyeon said making Sana laugh once again as she looked at me with affection at seeing me so desperate to find a decent solution so as not to reveal my true intention.  "I don't want to be the third wheel. I'm getting out of the way... For your absolute cuteness, I will call my wife and tell her this extraordinary anecdote: the great Chou Tzuyu is embarrassed in front of a woman" he continued, raising his hand and sweeping it across the sky as if was cleaning the glass, it was a stupid gesture to make it clear that this little scene was enlightening and rare at the same time.  Exactly, because depending on the women my father introduced me to, I never felt embarrassed, not even by something stupid my mother said to melt the ice;  finding myself with Sana like this made me understand that I had truly fallen in love with her.