Chapter 120: The Dark Jade

[Sophia's POV]

The 2nd Elven Undead War Arc, Start

_______

_Phew that's all there to be done in Gjallarhorn._

After delivering the head of Noir to Roselle's throne room and making Eleanor go home first, I finally went back to Bulawan. Still, I will not go to the capital yet because of the multitudes of things that I have to do here, for starters I have to create a research team for medical research, this team will not be using holy water to create potions but instead will use our wild herbs and enhance them with mana to create a more potent version of this world's medicines, it's time to revolutionize this world. Also, I need to go to Arachne and peer review her research about the spider silk, I also need to create an official agreement with Sipnayan for the business permit of her restaurant.

Unfortunately, I cannot use the Shadow Clone Jutsu and can only do all of that one at a time.

The wind blew by the trees as my queendom started to feel colder, so cold it has become that some white mist can already be seen whenever I breathe, it seems like winter is already here, and when winter is near that means the new year too.

_It's almost a year since I reincarnated in this world..._

I walked towards my room that has a sleeping Eleanor in it, I smiled as I walked towards the bed, she would be going to her mega lab (Magayon) to create the prototype of the rifle I was making her do, it seemed like she wanted to enjoy the last night we will spend together because she is in see-through clothes with no underwear whatsoever, though I am quite tired too even though I am not supposed to feel fatigued, It's tiring to mess around with Royalties and nobles, I tell you that.

_Ah, I also have to find myself, and I need to do it fast..._

That is my last thought before I joined my wife in her deep slumber.

The next day, I woke up quite late and wondered why does it felt like the previous scene was too melancholic, however, I ignored it and went straight to my office within Bulawan, carefully of course to not awaken my wife. Besides the things I have stated earlier, I also needed to do one thing, though just out of curiosity so I did not list it down as a priority, you see with my successful retrieval of the "Dark Jade", I have completed one of the missions Siginarugan have given to me, so I wonder what will the Jade say to me since it can talk.

It's a divine relic so it should be something interesting, also I am pretty sure that I will get a massive upgrade here, as a trend on all the things that The god of the undead has given to me until now. I was thinking of that whilst I entered my office, there was a crown that was about as big as a spread-out laptop, the crown had an intricate pattern whilst its lower half is that of black color and the upper half that of gold, in the middle of such majestic crown is a dark jade that is continuously spewing dark auroras whilst pulsating with energy and seemingly excitement.

_Should I say welcome home?_

While I was observing the crown, I widened my eyes as I saw it shatter into pieces, darn I was planning to give it back, anyway, such an occurrence left the dark jade floating alone in its original position, though this time, it spoke.

"My lady, thank you for bringing me back to my true home, I have been held captive in that accursed room for a long time."

I nodded, intending to say that it was nothing, the jade seemed to have a mechanism that resembled the sense of sight as I could feel that it was staring at me, after confirming this, I said.

"You're welcome, however, I am quite curious as to how did you even ended up in the clutches of a foreign land."

The jade seemed to make a metaphorical sigh, it even hung down a little to convey its emotions of reminiscence well, how intelligent.