Chapter 10- After Confrontation

"Captain?! Hamasaki-san?!" A voice spoke from behind us and we turned around to see it was...

"Wakamatsu?" We asked at the same time. We stood up as he came towards us.

"Why are your face's bruised? What happened here?!" He asked us.

"Nothing much Wakamatsu. Your house is around here right?" Shoichi asked him.

"Yeah, why?" Wakamatsu asked him. "We can go there and get first aid, right Wakamatsu?" He told Wakamatsu. "What?! O-okay fine." He gave in and Shoichi smiled his close eye smiled.

We entered his house after 10 minutes of walking in silence. "Stay in the living room, I'll get the first aid kid." He told us and went inside.

We sat at one of the couch's beside each other. "So what happened to you both?" Wakamatsu asked us as he came back carrying a first aid kit.

"I just got into a fight, nothing else." Shoichi said like it was no big deal.

"What happened to Hamasaki-san, then?" He asked Shoichi as he gave me the first aid kit.

I opened the box and pulled out a piece of cotton with anti-infection liquid (A/N- I forgot what it is called xD) on it.

"Nothing." I replied and cleaned Shoichi's bleeding lip with the cotton ball. "Ah!" He winced when the cotton made contact with his lip.

"If you're going to wince in pain, then don't get in a fight in the first place." I told him strictly.

"When did you become so strict Eri-chan?" He asked me with a frown in his face as I placed a ice on his bruised cheek so that the bruise will go away.

"When did you get so sensitive?" I questioned back and he didn't say anything after that.

After 7 minutes, his face was now in somewhat good condition.

"Let's go now, thanks Wakamatsu-kun." I thanked Wakamatsu as I stood up but Shoichi pulled me back on the couch by my hand.

"What now?" I asked him with an annoyed look on my face. "Your cheek is still left." He said as placed the ice lightly on my cheek, moving it ever so slightly so that it won't get too cold in one place.

"Done yet?" I asked him after 5 minutes of him treating my bruised cheek. "Almost." He replied as he out down the ice and poked my cheek slightly.

"Ah." I winced in pain as he ooked my cheek. "Don't touch your cheek and keep treating your cheek for some days." He said as he stood up.

"Thanks for the help Wakamatsu." He told him with a smile. "Its nothing." Wakamatsu said as we waked out the door.

"You know, if my mom finds out that I have a bruised cheek, then she'll freak out." I said as we walked in the direction of our houses.

"Then just go to sleep as soon as you go home." He suggested. "Not a bad idea!" I exclaimed and smiled at him.

"And you didn't have to fight him. What if you have gotten worse hits?" I asked him. "He was your stalker, I had to do it Eri." He said.

"And nothing would've happened if I had gotten worse. The only thing that could've happened is you will be by my side for longer." He added and smiled at me.

"You don't have to joke every time. Its a serious matter." I told him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes yes. I didn't say it wasn't a serious matter." He joked and patted my head, messing up my side bangs.

"Stop messing up my hair!" I told him and took out 2 clips and clipped my side bangs. "You're always ready for everything." He said and laughed.

"We have our final preliminaries match for Interhigh on Tuesday, you'll come right?" He asked me.

"Of course! I really want to see how you play basketball now!" I told him happily.

"Yeah, okay." He said as we reached our houses. "And go to your room straight if you want to avoid questions." He reminded me.

"Of course sir! I will, sir!" I saluted him and went straight to my room, avoiding any questions my mom would've asked me if she saw my bruised cheek.