Chapter 18- First Date (Part 2)

"The other thing is...." Shoichi started.

"Is?" I was getting really excited to know what it was.

"A surprise." He smirked once again.

"Fudge you." I said while glaring at him.

"Oh? You want to?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"S-shut u-up S-shoi-kun!" I looked away with a visible blush on my face.

"Before the surprise, we're going to Starbucks." He told me while looking ahead.

"Really? That's awesome!" I started smiling as I heard this.

"Yeah but we'll take our drinks and go straight to the second surprise because it'll take some time to reach." I nodded slowly at him.

We entered Starbucks and got our drinks and started walking towards the second 'surprise'.

"Shoi-kun? Where are we going?" I asked while giving him my puppy eyes which I know that he can't resist.

"Do you know about the new amusement park that had opened last week?" He asked me while looking at me with a smirk.

I gasped slightly as I heard him.

"We are going there?" I asked him with a surprised look on my face.

"Yes." He said while giving me a closed eye smile.

"Yay! Thank you so much Shoi-kun! I love you~!" I exclaimed while putting my hands around his neck in a tight hug.

He chuckled while hugging me back just as tightly as I was hugging him.

We pulled away after a few seconds and started walking towards that's place again.

After walking for 15 minutes, we finally reached our destination.

"This is awesome...." I muttered while looking at all of the rides which were here along with a haunted house, boating place, food stall.

"Where to first?" He asked me with a smile.

"The haunted house? Okay. We'll go to haunted house first." He added with a smirk.

"Wh-what? Hey! Not the haunted house first!" I protested with a pout.

He ruffled my hair slightly in response and held my hand.

"Don't worry, I'll be there." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

"O-okay." I gave in with a sigh and we started walking to the haunted house.

Spooky voices, spooky view- not literally, cause mostly it was dark- and people dressed up as spooky ghosts.

"Hm? Scared already? We've just entered the haunted house. Its a 10 minute tour around the house from the starting to the other end." He said and slung his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to his side.

I didn't reply as we walked around the haunted house.

"AHHH!" I screamed as a person with a chainsaw going through his head and blood stains on his clothes came in front of us.

"Everything is fake." Shoi-kun said as he hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Let's get out of here now." He said as started walking faster and out of the house as fast as we could.

"I didn't like it." I stated as we walked towards who-knows-where.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." He apologized.

"How about the giant wheel?" He asked me as we stood in front of the giant wheel.

My face lit up as the sight of it.

"Yes! Its awesome!" I exclaimed happily with a huge smile on my face.

"Okay." He said and we waited in the line for our turn.

After around 10-20 minutes, it was finally our turn.

"After you." Shoi-kun smiled at me as I entered the cabin first and sat on one side.

He came in afterwards and sat on the opposite site.

I smiled at him as he smiled his usual closed-eye smile at me.

It started going up and I looked outside to see the view with a big smile on my face.

"So how was your first date?" I turned around and looked at him.

"It was great. I don't think a first date could be better than this." I said with a blush on my cheeks.

He smiled at me.

"I love you, Eri." He suddenly said while standing up and sitting by my side.

"I love you too, Shoi-kun." I replied with a smile.

He started leaning in towards me. I could feel my heart beat getting fast as he came closer.

The distance between our lips closed as he started kissing me and I kissed him back.

He put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck while kissing.

It was a sweet, gentle yet a passionate kiss. It was like everything I had imagined when I kissed the guy I'm in love with.

And the guy, as far as I know, is Imayoshi Shoichi.

We soon pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other and stared into each others eyes, since he had opened his eyes.

"I love you." He repeated and kissed my forehead.

At the moment, I knew I was with the right person who loved me for me. But the time can never always be in one's favor.....

A/N- an update after so long, I had exams and tests this week and I had to study hard so that's why I wasn't able to update. I'll update more often now! :D
Thanks for reading~!
-TheColdFire13