Chapter 20- Good Times

Only 1 week is left for my parents to come back here and for me to go back to my house.

Another week have passed and today is Saturday and as of now, I'm lying on the bed, just staring at the ceiling while thinking about random things.

I hear the door creak but my attention still focuses on the ceiling.

"Morning Eri." Shoi-kun greeted me with a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning." I replied while still looking at the ceiling. He comes and sits beside me while looking at my face.

"What's so interesting about that ceiling?" He asks me with a frown on his face.

I giggled softly at this and shook my head while smiling.

"Just thinking, Shoi-kun." I told him with a smile.

'Life is so good right now. I have my family, friends, and Shoi-kun. I don't even have to worry about Jake because Shoi-kun took c-'

"Wahh!" I was suddenly pulled forward and crashed into Shoi-kun's arms while his lips moved on mine teasingly.

I kissed him back almost immediately and felt him grab the back of my head to deepen the kiss and his other hand on my back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he bit my bottom lip and I immediately allowed him access to my mouth.

I moaned as I felt his tongue explore each and every corner of my mouth, leaving no place untouched by his tongue.

I felt him smirk into the kiss and I put my hands on his shoulders and slightly pushed to let him know that I need to breathe.

We pulled away but a thin layer of saliva still connected our mouth.

"Wh-what was that for?" I asked him with a deep blush on my face while panting.

"You weren't paying attention to me so I had to do something to get my girlfriend's attention." He smirked and I could see a faint blush across his cheeks.

I looked away with a blush and smiled to myself.

"Amy, Shoichi, come downstairs for breakfast!" His mom shouted from downstairs and he shouted an 'OK' from our side.

He stood up and extended his hand for me to take which I gladly did. He jerked his hand back making me stumble upon him.

"Geez, what's with you today?" I asked him as I felt him wrap his arms around me tightly and I wrapped mine around his torso and rested my head against his muscular chest.

His chest vibrated as he chuckled lightly while tightening his grip around me. I felt him kiss the top of my head and then nuzzle his face against my hair.

"What's wrong with wanting to be my girlfriend?~" He whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine, resulting me in tightening my arms around his torso.

I was sure that my face was as red as a tomato because of him showing so much of affection towards me.

I sighed after a few seconds and he chuckled again. He kissed my hair once more and then pulled away with a smirk.

He grabbed my hand and we headed downstairs to have our breakfast in the dining room with his mom.

"Morning!" I greeted his mom as we entered the dining room and saw two plates of food on the table.

"Morning you two. Eat your breakfast okay? I have to go somewhere and I'll be back in 2-3 hours." She said and we nodded and then she left to get changed.

We sat down on the table next to each other and started eating our breakfast in a comfortable silence and after some time, her mom came and went to where she was heading to.

"Ah!" I shivered when I felt Shoi-kun run his foot up my leg. I felt myself blushing as I looked at him and saw him smirking towards me.

"Is there a problem?" He put his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand while smirking at me.

His foot went further up my leg and I shivered once more. "St-stop it, Shoi-kun!" I told him as I shook off his foot but he merely chuckled at my reaction.

He had already finished eating his food so he stood up and grabbed my face and looked straight into my eyes.

"I love you." He captured my lips in a passionate kiss as he put his tongue in my mouth and left nowhere untouched.

I moaned into his mouth and he smirked into the kiss. We soon pulled away and looked at each other.

I stood up and shook my head. "What's with you today? Getting all lovey-dovey and stuff ~" I said with a shy smile on my face.

He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose and then rested his forehead against mine with his hands cupping my cheeks.

"That's cause I love you." He said and I blushed while putting my hands on top of his and then smiled at him.

"I love you too."

We spent the rest of the day in his house while messing around with each other, mostly him messing with me.

A/N- no updates, I know! My exams just started today and I had maths today x( But for a change it went really awesome! I hope I'll be able to do this in other exams as well! :D
I was in a really happy mood so I ended up writing fluffs.
Well, its my first time writing and describing it, so how was it? I still need practice in writing these.
-TheColdFire13