Chapter One

*Best read in dark mode and Georgia font*

"JANG WON YOUNG YOU'RE SUCH A PICK ME"

"JANG WON YOUNG YOU'RE A ATTENTION SEEKER"

"JANG WON YOUNG YOU'RE SO UGLY"

A figure sat up in fear and stress as she had a nightmare with comments flooding her mind.

-Won Young's P.O.V-

I heavily panted with tears threatening to come out because of the nightmare. "W-Why is this happening t-to me?" "What did I do to deserve this?" I weakly ask myself.

I decided to get ready to go walk around outside after looking at the time which read 02:00 AM.

I immediately opened my popsicle that I had just bough at the convenient store and sat down on a bench in front of the Han River. "What are you doing here?" I turned around and saw a guy who looked older than me. He was tall and handsome. He had blonde hair and was wearing a white shirt and black jumpsuit. "Who are you" "Someone" I raise an eyebrow at him. Just as he was about to leave I realized that I can talk it all out since someone is here. "Wait..." He turned and faced me. "What" "Can you stay here with me for a bit please?" "We don't even know each other." "Please..." He sighed and aggressively sat down next to me looking at me with cold eyes. I took a deep breath and started talking.

-End Won Young's P.O.V-

-???'s P.O.V-

As she was speed talking and I was 30% listening, I caught on that she was a really beautiful girl towards her school and that she gets a lot of hate because of how she acts because it looks fake. I realized that she was similar to the girl that's like that at my school. "I'm done..." I snap out of my thoughts and look at her with no expression. "Can I go now" It was rhetorical question, I was gonna go anyways even if she said no. "Y-Yeah...thanks." I stood up and went to my motorcycle putting my helmet on and driving off noticing that it was 03:27 AM and remembering that she was ranting to me for 41 minutes. I parked my motorcycle and gave the keys to my bodyguard who went to park it in the garage. "You're back young master, a guest is waiting for you in your office with your secretary." "How long has he been waiting?" "He just came sir." I nodded and went into my room to get changed to meet him.

To be continued...