Chapter Sixteen

-Jake's P.O.V-

"Jake! Wanna go to the amusement park?" "Sure" I got ready to go to the park with Jay and waited for him to be done.

-What Jake looked like-

-What Jay looked like-

We then headed to the place and got tickets

We then headed to the place and got tickets. "Let's play the go kart over there." I looked over where he pointed and remembered the scene from yesterday where I saved Min Ju from getting killed. I then looked at my arm where I got a scratch from scraping the ground.

"Yo, why are you spacing out?" I went back to reality after he said that. "Nothing, just...something." "Eyyy, don't  be like that Ikeu, is it about Min Ju? Kekeke" My eyes slightly widened when he said that. "What do you mean? I was just thinking about how I got this scratch." "Yeah, the anti-romantic thinking about his Min Ju that was involved with his scratch."

I rolled my eyes at him. "She's annoying and clumsy." "No she's not!" "Yeah she is" "Nonsense! She's a fairy!" "What the" I shook my head at him and walked over to the game.

*20 minutes later*

After playing multiple rounds of games, I was left by myself here since Jay had to go home and do work. While I was eating my chores, I was pulled to a stage confused on why I'm being pulled onto a stage. "Alright everyone! We now have the last couple! Everyone! Keep your lips away on the pepero!" My eyes widened when I heard the name of the game and saw my partner. Min Ju?! Her eyes also widened too when she saw me. I then realized that she was with Won Young who was the one who dragged me onto the stage. I wanted to get out of here but it was too late. "Whooo!!!!"

-What Min Ju looked like-

Our lips were a centimeter away but we didn't know it because we had our eyes close

Our lips were a centimeter away but we didn't know it because we had our eyes close. "We have a winner!" We opened our eyes and I saw her blushing while I was getting annoyed since I was forced to do this.

I pulled myself away when the host grabbed our pepero and showed it to the crowd. He then measured it and revealed the size of it. "0.9 centimeters! Congratulations to this young couple!" We then were given our prizes and got off the stage.

"Jake-" "I told you already Min Ju! Stop it already okay?! It's annoying because I'm not interested in you nor am I ever going to like love okay?!" I walked afterwards and went home.

-End of Jake's P.O.V-

To be continued...